[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Winning a guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

How do girls do it? Hard mode: no interactions in person
>>
send him feet pics
>>
Spread your legs

>Hard mode: no interactions in person
Send him nude pics
>>
> finding a guy on the internet who wont ask for nudes every 40 seconds
Idk if that is possible
>>
>>18565768
>>18565772
>>18565774
he is not into sexting
>>
>>18565776
send me feet pics then
>>
>>18565776
Just find common interest and talk about them and things you like
>>
>>18565755
Literally say I want to date you.
Done
>>
Do things that you like to do and you'll eventually find someone who clicks.

Going outside helps too.
>>
>>18565820
What about something more obvious but less obvious than>>18565844
>>
>>18565755
Ask him questions about himself, talk about yourself, be nice, show interest in him, compliment him, buy him things, flirt, ask him to do things for you, etc.
>>
>>18565755
Be interesting. Be interested in him. Compliment him. Be kind.
Give it time.
>>
go on 4chan and find a random dude and give him your discord.
>>
>>18566025
>Give it time.
how much time? is 2 months enough?
>>
>>18565755
no interactions in person? good luck, it seems youve shot yourself in the foot before even starting the race
>>
>>18566239
No not really
>>
>>18566250
then how long?
>>
either he wants you or he doesn't. no point in trying to bend over backwards to get someone to like you. you won't be able to keep that act up for the rest of your life and it will only end in resentment, so why even start?
>>
>>18566277
As long as it takes for you 2 to feel comfortable with each other that you tell each other things even basic without even being asked
>>
>>18566290
how to know if he wants me?
>>
>>18566310
well, it's been two months and you're on here asking how to "win him", so i suspect the answer to that question is "not as much as you would want him to". believe me, you'd know if he wanted you.
>>
>>18566316
but how would I know? What would tell me?
>>
>>18566330
if he makes time for you, is excited to be with you, even if it isn't in person. if he is interested in who you are and thinks you're the best thing ever.
>>
>>18566338
he makes time for me and seems to enjoy our conversations and is interested in my life
I don't know if he thinks I'm the best thing ever
>>
>>18566356
what's it that makes you question his interest?
or do you just wish he was more upfront about it, iow makes you feel more like you ARE the best thing ever?
>>
>>18566361
I feel like all these things can apply to normal platonic friendship and I don't get what are romantic signs or how to show or read them
>>
>>18566380
that's true. you can be interested in someone and like to be around them without it being romantical. the secret ingredient is sexual tension. is there any? bantering, flirting, questionable joking?
>>
>>18566396
we banter all the time but it doesn't get sexuaal
>>
>>18566412
then MAKE IT sexual.
>>
>>18566422
I don't know how this is why i asked in the op!
>>
>>18566412
agreeing with the anon who replied first. dare to make generate some sexual tension and see how he reacts. maybe he just doesn't dare to "make a start".
>>
>>18566449
how do I build sexual tension??
>>
>Hard mode: no interactions in person
Whats's the point then?
>>
>>18567058
no interactions in person for now
>>
pls help
>>
>>18565755

First he'd have to be into you

based from experience, girls usually
>act coy
>nervous laugh
>fidget (if she likes the guy)
>other signals that are potentially misleading
>>
>>18565861
I want to spend time with you.
>>
So what are so signs guy is into me in a romantic way?
>>
>>18569021
If he asks you to do things one-on-one with him that's a pretty sure sign.

Other than that, general flirting and body language.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.