[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Girl Advice pls halp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 0b4.jpg (35KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
0b4.jpg
35KB, 453x576px
Girl with a kid that my brother knows asks him for my number after seeing me with him at a bank. Claims I was cute and that my brother should help her get me. He gives her my number and we chat a bit schedule a first date on the first date we eat and then she invites me back to her place we almost have sex but i hold back grill is really nice so I feel it's worth the wait. She's so nice that I hang again next day with her and her kid at the park everything goes well we have Ice cream she rubs my arm and tells me I am good with the kid. After a kid has enough fun at the park we go back to her place cuddle and watch a movie till kid tuckers out. She puts kid on the couch outside her room then we both go into her room. I can't resist this time I have sex with her. Ask her how many times she came she said once (really felt like she did she was biting into my shoulder really hard and almost woke up her neighbors). After sex we proceed to cuddle till we both fall asleep I wake up at 6:30 to be at work at 7 and she tells me thanks for coming over I tell her I'll be back and we kiss each other goodbye and I texted her later that day. No response. She said she was a forgetful texter. So few hours later I hit her with another text. No Response. I ask her is it cool if I stop by after work the day after and she says she has to drive an hour out and she doesnt know when she'll be back. Check snapchat, checks out she was indeed gone. I've asked around and people say she only sticks to one guy at a time.
>>
File: 1492936625419.png (7KB, 558x493px) Image search: [Google]
1492936625419.png
7KB, 558x493px
Had to do a hoe check you know. I've only had 2 dates with this girl and I'm head over heels for her unlike anyone else I've been with. She said she was having baby daddy issues that's why she's been so distant and it's too long to describe over text. I offer to meet up in person emphasizing I don't only want sex from her in the message as well. Told her unlike most guys I care what goes on in her head/ how she's feeling etc. But she just leaves me on read on snapchat. Was I being too pushy? Was I bad at sex and she just doesn't want to tell me? Or can she really be that forgetful of a texter? (I'm not that naive) For some dumb ass reason all I can think about is her. I can usually fuck and keep it moving. But something about her makes my heart race, makes me rambly, makes me overthink, makes me nervous. But I think it might just be the end. Help?
>>
>>18565692

Sounds like the end, she doesn't sound that interested in you. Maybe it was something you said or maybe your personality or maybe she just wanted sex.

I went through something similar recently and had to just accept she doesn't want it and that's that.
>>
>>18565685
Wtf is this. Sentence? I could even get past the first three because they are run on sentences and at first I thought you were girl but then it says that you are a dude "he gives her my number.... She was so sweet"
>>
I apologize this is my first time posting. I will work on my grammatical errors in the future. I just wanted to get it off my chest as fast as possible to feel better about the situation.
>>
>>18565692

>baby daddy issues
Enjoy being second fiddle to a guy who has a free pass to fuck up completely.
>>
>>18565685
Don't date single mothers. I REPEAT DONT DATE SINGLE MOTHERS.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.