[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex and shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1156-chinese-cringe.jpg (19KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1156-chinese-cringe.jpg
19KB, 600x400px
>Friends meeting at a bar
>Ex who cheated on me is there
>Haven´t seen her in like a year or more
>itshappening.jpg
>I just act normally, say hi
>No words or eye contact from her in all the night

I noticed that she was constantly looking at me since the TV was behind her and we were watching a soccer match, but never made eye contact.

When I left I approached to her to say goodbye, same shit but she just gave me a guitar pick I gave her a shit ton of time ago

>Take it, I know its your favourite one

I felt awkward all the time, and just felt like she doesn´t gives a fuck anymore. Somehow I found out i´m not over her yet, I still have mixed feelings and the pick thing felt irrelevant and confusing to me.

Tips? Should I avoid her even more time until I feel nothing when I see her?
>>
>>18565653
She cheated on you dude. Nothing good will come of this, so it's best to continue ignoring her. Throw the pick away if it's bothering you.
>>
Avoid avoid avoid

>ex who cheated me

This speaks for itself. Crush every little feeling you have for her. She is nothing. My ex cheated on me so I know how it feels.

If you do see her in public, be nice and say hi but limit your conversations. The more you speak with her the more your feelings could grow.
>>
>>18565658
Thanks, but how do you crush those feelings?
I know that she lied, cheated and were unloyal, that she didn't valued me but I still feel nostalgia. Before the cheating thing we broke up but somehow we got back together, I really find her attractive and it's hard to me to stop liking her.

Also I realized that I have serious self esteem issues, and i'm trying to work on them.
I'm really weak with feelings
>>
>>18565722

You don't crush them. Realize she's being petty and manipulative, and you deserve a whole lot better than that. It won't make your feelings for her disappear but it'll make it a lot easier to control them.
>>
>>18565722

Keep your distance when you can and occupy yourself with your job, hobbies, friends.

You're also going to have to learn to accept that you're not going to magically feel better after a year. Your feelings for her will slowly fade away over time. At first it'll be like random stuff reminds you of her all the time, then it becomes every week or so maybe you think about it, then once a month, and eventually maybe a few times a year you'll just have an offhand thought or memory that you ignore.
>>
>>18565761
Thanks! How do you recognize manipulation? Some months ago she texted me photos of old gifts, songs or memories of stuff we used to do when we were together and it was kinda creepy, like trying to look very nice and lovely.

Is that manipulation?
>>
>>18565722
Focus on other women helps a lot. Work on your body through exercise and weight lifting.

Delete every image of her. Delete her number. Unfriend her on facebook. This girl is no more for you. Getting back together is not a possibility.

Dude you're single. You got the chance to get with any number of hotter girls now.
>>
>>18565722
>>18565976

This. The best way to get over one bitch is with another bitch.
>>
>>18565722
Highly reccomend you watch this video. Put his gimmick aside and listen to his words. It helped me.

https://youtu.be/3opo2VMPWCg
>>
>>18565722
>Thanks, but how do you crush those feelings?

Look at her mother... It's like looking into the future. That is what you are missing out on.
>>
>>18565974
Manipulators always want things from you and never give back. So an easy way is ask someone to do something for you that's reasonable. If they say no multiple times to anything you ask them to do. Then they are only in a relationship with you to use you.
>>
>>18565653
>I noticed that she was constantly looking at me
How would you know that unless you were constantly looking at her?
>>
She cheated on you dude. Move on. How is this even an issue?

Is that how you wanted your life to turn out? Being in a relationship with someone who fucked someone else while being in a relationship with you? It's just going to happen again. Are you suddenly more handsome, richer, fitter, or more powerful?
Cheaters will cheat again. Many such cases!
>>
>>18566314
Tv behind her so she was in my "field of vision" and the sudden change of white to black in someones eyes draws my attention lol
>>
>>18566424
Nope, it was my first serious relationship. I developed deep feelings and dealing with it for the first time is confusing since I have no experience.

But yeah, I wouldn't like to live that way with someone that showed betrayal multiple times to me. It feels like disrespect and just taking advantage of someone
>>
>>18566232
>>18565998
>>18565989

Thanks guys. You legit made me feel better and forget about it.
I have some healt issues atm but i'll go to the gym as soon as I can do physical shit again
Have a nice day and life.
>>
>>18566630
You too anon
Have a good one.
>>
>>18565722
Take a lesson from pearl Jam

Hearts and thoughts they fade, faaaaaaade awayy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.