[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did i fuck up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>be me
>befriends girl that liked
>year ago
We talked everyday for a lil and i stopped talking because of my fear of failing because of my own short comings and a insta meme like page owner likes her too and attacks me but took L and lowered my self esteem even more
> talks here and there when highschool started
>ff now
we talk everyday i mainly can but convos are 65% sharing dog pics and small talk 35% actual meaningful convos that we both enjoy hopefully, we both agree we are good friends to eachother since we both know each others past and etc.
i still like her but i feel like i fucked up and cant do anything about it as i feel i have no choice to progress it or not
Should i forget, or continue, or stay friends
>>
Can't change anything unless you try mate. Either stick to being unhappy or just yolo and take the plunge. Don't worry about that Instagram faggot, that's literally subhuman shit, I'd be embarrassed to run a insta meme page.

Ask her out ffs
>>
>>18565624
I did before but failed and she was not interested,
and now she is basically a lesbian
>>
>>18565648

Just stay friends I spose, just make the friendship more than just posting memes and small talk, decent friends are extremely hard to find, and are worth more than a relationship. Hang in there bud
>>
>>18565607
>i still like her but i feel like i fucked up and cant do anything about it as i feel i have no choice to progress it or not
How do you usually talk to this girl? Do you spend time together in real life or is most of your communication via text or some social media?
>>
>>18565662
we talk via Kik because im in a different country for family and her parents dont like her hanging out with boys, shes busy with her own stuff too
>>
>>18565667
Then you don't really have a chance romantically. Attraction is built when you're in physical proximity. If she were to develop feelings it would be based on an idealization of who/what you are, not reality and as she has already communicated that she sees you as a friend and isn't interested that isn't likely to change by chatting with her more , from another country to boot. You should find someone where you are and either accept that this girl is a friend (and ration the time you spend talking to her accordingly) or completely move on. As soon as she gets a real boyfriend, she will.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.