[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it not better to be an omega than a beta? I am a huge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5176.png (124KB, 700x950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5176.png
124KB, 700x950px
How is it not better to be an omega than a beta?

I am a huge beta, been trying all the self improvement wank lately and so far the results are rejected twice, ghosted once and shot down another. So much for confidence.

At least omegas don't give a single shit. Betas live in a society but under other people's rules, are laughed at, settle for a 36 year old single mom and then find her fucking some dude when they come back from work anyway.

I'm just gonna cancel the gym and go back to comfortable neetdom. Fuck this fucking garbage. You lied to me /adv/.
>>
If you buy into this alpha/beta/omega bullshit you deserve to be a kissless virgin
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18565573
>gets rejected 4 times
>gives up

One evening i got drunken at bar and then got rejected 7 times before the security went me outside. No big deal.

Pic related and keep trying. Who cares you got rejected? All what matters is when you will succeed once!
>>
>>18565573

Am I an omega if I choose to not do anything with girls?
>>
>>18565674
I would say just loner or huge introvert. But since you have to ask, you are a bitch like in >>18565666 pic.
>>
>>18565666
some people dont really have the selfesteem to get rejected so much and still feel good
>>
Funny how the right guy has a fat-face, isn't looking forward and has hia eyebrow raised. This pic is completely stupid. It is crap.
>>
>>18566332
People get better the more they are exposed to rejection

What, you think alphas don't need to work? You don't think they get rejected? It's simply not that big of a blow to their ego, because they're not outcome-dependent. Choose to feel fine, asshole
>>
>>18566359
this man speaks the truth.

op, don't get discouraged so easily. you need to stop letting people hold and maintain the frame to your happiness.

you can't be happy unless a woman approves of you, and you are frightened of the possibility that they're not.

you need to figure out where this fear came from and overcome it with exposure
>>
>>18565577
dubdubs of truth - "Alphas", Chad, it's all a laughable abstraction made by pathetic men too stupid to understand the world as anything besides a binary.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.