[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should I start talking to a girl over snapchat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1474356423179.png (955KB, 819x498px) Image search: [Google]
1474356423179.png
955KB, 819x498px
How should I start talking to a girl over snapchat?
>>
Context?
>>
dick pic
>>
>>18565513
Met her about a week ago and we hung out for a while and I got her snapchat but I didn't try anything beyond drunken hugging when we went drinking once. I want to ask her out but she lives about an hour away by train so idk. Haven't done much with snapchat other than a few snaps every other day.
>>
>>18565552
Keep a streak and then use the knowledge from that streak to initiate conversation. Also talk to her about stuff on her story and show her cool things you're doing.

By initiating conversation I mean just pointing out stuff you noticed. I wasn't even into my friend at the time but I pointed out like "wow your room has a lot of posters" and that got the convo rolling. I know this person exclusively from SC and now we're great friends.
>>
>>18565565
So what just start a streak out of nowhere?
>>
>>18565511
You should put some stuff on your story. Put stuff that you do that's interesting / cool like canoeing or maybe a trip you're on.

Start conversations and maybe ask her about her day. Don't be too much on her though, initiate some conversations and wait for her to initiate some too.

All I'd say is look for the signs. The girlfriend I have now I largely talked to over Snapchat and you could sorta tell she was at least pretty interested. With her at least she'd ask me frequently if she would talk to me later. And she'd say stuff like "I love talking to you" and stuff like that. Obvious things. But DONT be overbearing. Talk to her every now and then, but make sure the conversation you have with her is a good one. Ask her questions to get to know her better and stuff like that.

The one thing above all is TALK TO HER IN MODERATION.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.