[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

teen pregnancy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: TeenMomcard.jpg (33KB, 281x211px) Image search: [Google]
TeenMomcard.jpg
33KB, 281x211px
so my 15 year old friend wants to get pregnant, and has been fucking this 18 year old for some time. i feel like i should tell her parents (because they dont know) but idk. should i? would that make me a bad friend?
>>
>>18565169
from a utilitarian standpoint you should tell her parents but from all other standpoints I wouldn't recommend it

so it's up to you
>>
You should do it but understand you very well likely could lose her as a friend.
>>
>>18565169
You should do it
It would make you a good friend from every standpoint except hers and her bf's
>>
I told her parents. Idk how I feel about it, but I feel like I did the right thing.
>>
>>18565169
Depends how much you care about her. Do you care more about her than your friendship with her? If so, risk the friendship and tell the parents. If not, grab some fucking popcorn, because you're gonna have a front-row seat to one of the best things ever: a stupid person's decisions biting them in the ass, harming nobody but themselves.
>>
>>18565305
How did they react ?
>>
>>18565315
As funny as that sounds, that child would also be harmed.
>>
>>18565321
we'll see
>>
>>18565330
Children legally aren't people. Fucked up, but true.
>>
>>18565333
Yeah, but the babies life and future could be fucked up because his shitty impulsive teenage mother decided to have a baby at 15.
>>
>>18565335
Let's face it, if she's dumb enough to have a kid at 15, then any kids she has, now or in the future, are fucked.
>>
>>18565352
She feels like shes ready because she "basically raised" her cousin. And because the father has a job and an apartment. Also she expects support from her family because her mother and aunt both had children as teenagers.
>>
>>18565363
You're not gonna be able to do enough mental gymnastics to convince me that she is both smart AND wants a kid at 15.

The smart 15 year olds realize they don't know shit about shit.
>>
>>18565363
>her mother and aunt both had children as teenagers.
Nice, they'll be able to explain to her why it's the worst idea ever
>>
>>18565368
I hope so. I just hope it's not too late. If she's pregnant now she's fucked, there's no going back. She "doesn't believe" in abortion, and even if she did she'd never agree to it.
>>
>>18565388
She's fucked anyways, dude. I mean, at 15, the person she's fucking is literally a phone call away from being made into a sex offender.
>>
>>18565388
> "doesn't believe" in abortion
lmao amerifags
>>
let her get pregnant and then destroy her life.
>>
>>18565390
Depends where they live though.
>>
It's also rape if you live in the us since the lowest aoc for some states is 16
>>
That would make you a good friend because you care about her, but you might lose her as a friend. If it is worth it to help her and lose her as a friend to you than go ahead, that doesn't make you a bad friend.
>>
>>18565556
Pennsylvania.
>>
>>18565390
>>18565549
Will the father get arrested somehow? She said that her parents wouldn't press charges if they found out, can be stil be arrested and put in jail?
>>
>>18565871
It's rape by law the aoc in pn is 16 if i recall so yeah since they would see when conception was then see her age at the time , and test the dna and find the father , this would be done by the hospital
>>
>>18565909
>PA
fixed it for you
>>
>>18565909
would he be put in jail and shit even if the parents don't press charges?
>>
>>18565956
Yes its rape since she's not old enough to consent , R.A.P.E
>>
>>18565863
Pennsylvania has a 4 year window where statutory laws don't take effect (so a 14 year old can sleep with an 18 year old, a 15 year old can sleep with a 19 year old, etc.). Cops can't do anything.
>>
>>18565979
The age of consent in Pennsylvania is 16 years of age for sexual consent.[24][93][94] The age of consent was previously 18 but it was lowered to 16 in 1995.[95]

There is also a corruption of minors statute against adults corrupting the morals of minors under 18 years of age.[93] However, the corruption of minors statute only applies to perpetrators 18 years of age and older, so it is always legal for minors 16-17 to have sex with each other but not always with a partner 18 or older.[citation needed] Pennsylvania prosecutors use this law against adults who have consensual intercourse with 16- and 17-year-olds, and it would count as a misdemeanor offense. In 2005 JoAnne Epps, a former prosecutor and Temple University Beasley School of Law dean of academic affairs, stated that the corruption of minors charge is considered to be a separate crime from that of statutory rape; she stated that the consideration of whether a minor is consenting to sexual activity is a separate issue from whether someone is corrupting the minor's morals.[24]

Teenagers aged 13, 14 and 15 may or may not be able to legally engage in sexual activity with partners who are less than 4 years older. Such partners could not be prosecuted under statutory rape laws, but may be liable for other offenses, even when the sexual activity is consensual.[96]
>>
update: her moms taking her to take a pregnancy test and get birth control shots.
>>
>>18565909
They're close in age, so it's not ilegal kek
>>
>>18566643
fucking megakek
>>
File: yourcutemadiCUTE.jpg (122KB, 1023x686px) Image search: [Google]
yourcutemadiCUTE.jpg
122KB, 1023x686px
>>18565169

Telling them really wont amount to shit let alone anything positive for your friend because no matter what they do she's going to pull all the innane bullshit she can to get knocked up. And then when her parents catch wind that she disobeyed them they are not going to want to be a lifeline because she disobeyed them unless they are quite religious.

When a girl says shit like that at her age you've just gotta disassociate yourself. They're on the path to poverty in a shitty neighborhood where their only excitement is sleeping around or drugs yet they convince themselves they're happy with every bit of it.
>>
>Plot twist:
OP's just a faggot who got lied to by her friend and he made a very big fuss over a lie she made up for some stupid teenager reason
>>
File: 1493491495860.gif (504KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493491495860.gif
504KB, 1080x1080px
>>18565172
>but from all other standpoints I wouldn't recommend it

what did he mean by this???
>>
>>18565169
you should tell the 18 year old
>>
Go back to tumblr, faggot.
>>
>>18566728
it's possible but she's a hoe so idk. we'll just have to wait for the results of the pregnancy test.
>>
>>18565330

true, but the mother-daughter tag team potential would be through the roof breh. In erm, 15 years or so depending on your country of residence...
>>
>>18565333
sure but they will become adults. and i don't want to have to deal with shitty people because they weren't raised properly.
>>
>>18565954

kek, he forgot what has to be one of the easiest state abbreviations
>>
>>18565365
old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.
>>
>>18565169
what makes you think you know what is best for your friend better than she does? fuck off with your moral superiority, if she wants to get pregnant then she should get pregnant.
>>
>>18565169
A 15 year old girl may very well ruin her life, but her life is ultimately her own.
>>
File: 1500082404720.png (19KB, 512x323px) Image search: [Google]
1500082404720.png
19KB, 512x323px
>>18565169
I've been wondering just how intelligent 15 year old children are.

I remember just TEARING through algebraic equations when I was that age, and I could learn whatever I wanted to.

I'm always shocked by the intellect of children when I play online video games. You can see it in the messages they relay to others, etc.

It makes me doubt what I know. I can't even be sure variance in intelligence is enough to justify RAPE in the legal sense. If that's to be so, Bill Gates is a baby-fucker no matter what he does.

I wonder if it's a matter of experience, etc.

It may very well be merely to protect the naive, dumb masses of ignorant kids from the average, experienced man. At the same time, I can't really say kids are stupid. I don't think they're easily manipulated as they're capable of seeing machinations no matter how old they are, and "Will you have sex with me?" at 14-16 years old is a relatively large red-flag to GTFO.

I believe the primary reason the age is calibrated so high (18) is due to the fact that the wealthy and powerful want to retain their wealth with each successive generation, and they don't want teenage intercourse with the middle-class interfering with that. There's an understanding that 20 year olds will go for 15 year olds, and it's legal in Germany, etc. Imagine how threatening that is to have your property stolen from you by an older person before your kids enter college. It'd be better to have total control.

There are so many counter-points to all of this. It's hard to arrive at one decisive conclusion.
>>
>>18567552
I can't even say it's alright to say "Their brains will develop, and they'll become totally different people".

The brain is constantly morphing and changing. The brains of an 18 year old and 25 year old are almost two totally different things, and decisions will be altered and shifted, etc.

Even at 20, the brain of a 40 year old is something totally different. The needs and desires are different, everything changes and whips around.

Accounting for this, it'd never really be moral to consent to sexual intercourse.
>>
>>18567552

is this pasta?

the bit about 15 year old 'children' rustled my jimmies. Just no
>>
>>18567585
>15 year olds aren't kids

You obviously haven't seen one IRL.
They like one direction, boy-bands, etc.

I don't know if that's really something only 15 year old kids enjoy though. I remember meeting a 26 year old teacher that still heavily enjoyed listening to the back-street boyz, so I can't really be sure that it's a matter of brain development.

There's burgeoning sexuality involved in all of this too, and they're more impulsive and fragile than adults are, but I don't know if that makes it wrong for them to consent.

I would've loved to nut in my math teacher when I was 14, and I still would be happy if that happened.
>>
>>18567602

I know its just semantics, but the guy called them children ffs. Kids, okay. I prefer adolescent or teenager though
>>
>>18565305
You did the right thing OP. She may thank you someday 10 years from now.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.