[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to defeat a master chad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: doggo'd.jpg (41KB, 639x635px) Image search: [Google]
doggo'd.jpg
41KB, 639x635px
Instead of behaving like a decent person, my stupid chad housemate is a tiny bit of an asshole every time we interact, until eventually I hate to see him in my home. The landlord owns the house, and we each rent a room. I don't imagine he thinks anything of it, but today he called me a "fucking prick" for getting his skillet wet, so that I didn't even feel comfortable offering to season it for him. He even said it in such a passive-aggressive way, like a woman who is trying to be shitty, so that you feel like you stepped on someone's ovaries and have no right.

The guy is such an asshole and a moron. He didn't even know what the word catharsis meant, and he probably forgot since I told him. I should have said, "It's that feeling you get when you're done lifting, but you're out of beer, so you neg someone to feel better."

I basically sat in the kitchen for three hours that I could have been seasoning the skillet with his permission, but would rather have wasted that opportunity being a pussass about the fact I got his shit wet. He texted literally everyone in the house about it as soon as he noticed. The fucking diva needs to take more pictures of himself. He also does 'normie' shit like "snapping" me without permission, and he makes these judgemental jabs at people in general, I think they're called "negs"? The guy is such a moron. He's from the same shit part of the state that I'm from, and I know that's exactly why he thinks being good looking justifies his whole existence.

The first thing this guy shared with me was that the girl he was banging, I guess I thought she was cute, was "ugly" and not good enough for him.

This guy is a fucking waste. How do I bother him without crossing any lines? I don't want either of us to disturb each other when we're resting or to touch each other's property. Those would be the agreed upon terms for any sane person, but aside from that I would like to do battle with this fucking nibba.
>>
>>18564887
>Become his apprentice and learn from him
>Become a Chad-lite!
>He'll hook you up with girls!
>With time and your intelligence you become the chad master!

You a guy? He's a guy. Don't do that shilling revenge thing trying to annoy him. Talk to him, man to man. You're roommates get use to it you guys will bump heads.

If that's to much for you, then YOU move out cause it seems like you have a problem with him he doesn't have a problem with you.
>>
>>18564911
Are you from the US? I don't think you're familiar with the type of muscle-bound diva this guy is. He didn't come to me like a man. He was just passive aggressive and texted literally everyone in the house, including the landlord.
>>
Are you sure you are an adult? You sound like a 15 year old.
>>
>>18564939
Seems like a "you" problem, seriously.

>tries and gives /adv/
>anon gets defensive
>anon won't compromise
>belittles Chad - Chad has feelings too.
>muh ya US!

And why yes, I am.
>>
>>18564956
Didn't mean to insult you. Sorry.

>>18564952
Yeah I need to get a fucking job. People in this area don't want to hire unwashed poorfags.

I guess this guy will just keep lowering my vibe by being an asshole all the time. /Adv/ just uses the board for chit chat is not helpful, as always.
>>
File: 1387524086293.jpg (17KB, 260x384px) Image search: [Google]
1387524086293.jpg
17KB, 260x384px
>>18564887

So the issue is that this guy is an asshole and you're too much of a pussy to stand up and deal with him. At any point in this situation you could of walked up to him face to face and asked him what his fucking problem was but instead you ran to the internet to type out a 4 paragraph soliloquy on what a chad he is.

I think the problem is not that you live with a chad but that you have no spine.
>>
>>18564994
you're right but it's not *that* simple I do need advice

I would already have said something to him if he wasn't so passive-aggressively an asshole. If he said, "You fucking prick" I would say, "You have no right to call me a prick," but instead he's like, "Some fucking prick," in order to protect himself from confrontation.

Second what am I supposed to do? You think I should go up to this guy and impose on him in some way? Should that be mental, legal, physical? They outlawed dueling a while ago.
>>
>>18565008

>I would already have said something to him if he wasn't so passive-aggressively an asshole.

Well that makes no sense. How is his behavior the reason you don't have enough spine to stand up and say something?

>Second what am I supposed to do? You think I should go up to this guy and impose on him in some way?

I think you should speak up like a fucking adult and ask him what his problem is. Ask him why he's acting like a dick and why he's taking it all out on you. He continues this behavior yet all you seem to want to do is complain about it instead of actually do or say anything. Stop using his passive aggressive behavior as an excuse for being a fucking pussy, OP.

You keep saying he's the one that avoids confrontation but I think you're projecting pretty hard. From the way you've explained it the only person that's been dodging confrontation and coming up with excuses not to face the problem like a man is you.
>>
>>18564887
You sound like a woman, if he doesn't want you to cook for him then stop doing it jesus christ?
>>
>>18565018
the OP is a scrambled mess so ur gonna want to be sober while trying to read it

>>18565016
I usually have my guard down in my own home, but you're right. It has passed a certain point and it's time to stand up for myself.

people are so disappointing. I need to be on the defensive in my own home...fuck.
>>
>>18565024

>I need to be on the defensive in my own home...fuck.

Yeah, nigga, its called life. Sometimes conflict happens and it can happen anywhere. Stop being a fuckhead and say something. At this point its entirely your fault this whole situation has gone unchecked. I understand your frustration but you have to understand that you can't say nothing about it and complain at the same time.
>>
>>18565024
The guy
>I basically sat in the kitchen for three hours that I could have been seasoning the skillet with his permission
If he didn't give permission why was he touching his skillet?
>>
>>18565033
it doesn't have to be life. in a few years it will be my apartment, no gorilla retards and thots can't bring their toothbrush.
>>
>>18564887
>for getting his skillet wet
>season it

what the fuck? are you some kind of gross ass people that don't clean your pans and calls it seasoning? you season with seasonings, not with burnt on nasty bacteria ridden munge. you're both pricks.
>>
File: ok kid.jpg (40KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
ok kid.jpg
40KB, 431x450px
>>18565053
oh man, you are joking, right?
>>
>>18565008
>Some fucking prick
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT so you got a gross bacteria pan wet.... then he said that without knowing who did it... called "someone" a prick.... and you came to the internet and wrote a book about it? I don't get his connection to the pan but I totally get coming across something stupid that someone else has done and without knowing who did it you just go "what fucking idiot?". it's just a reflex, it's gotten me into trouble before, even if its not really directed at anyone and if i knew who it was I probably wouldn't say it.

I think you're overreacting.
>>
>>18565071
>gross bacteria pan
the jews convinced white people that they need to buy five refrigerators and spray themselves with lysol in order to be clean, once the electric bill is sky high and people need treatment for cancer who owns those businesses? that's right. the jews.
>>
>>18565071
Holy shit I am dying.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cast-iron_cookware
>>
>>18565078
>blames the jews
>expects me to be onboard just cause.
look man, I watched my dad season a cast iron skillet before. he did it the way his dad taught him, which was the way his dad taught him. it was wiping it down with bacon grease and then baking it. I decided it was gross. I don't cook with pans that are similar in materials and coatings to the engine in a 1950 ford cortina, I've got ceramic coated pans.

that's besides the point. why does it even matter if the pan got wet if it's been seasoned properly? it doesn't matter if the ford cortina engine gets wet if it's been seasoned properly.

I'm picturing a hipster chad that isn't that built, with a beard and a beanie, bitching about his imported cast iron pan that he was going to make some iron infused pasta sauce with, having like a few drops of water from someone shaking their hands out or something. and then someone on a couch with a few other people getting red faced and then typing the OP up on their mac. all of this takes place in portland and is really all the figment of some writer for like, "community" and this is the audience test.
>>
>>18565109
also I don't know why a 1950 ford cortina was the first thing I thought about, but I was trying to figure that joke out in my head real quick and that just popped. there is no such thing as a 1950 ford cortina. that was the consul.

just needed to correct myself on that.
>>
>>18565109
Hipster is not a subgroup anymore, since it's all gotten so popular over the past ten or twenty years, but yes. The culture here is pretty similar to Portland's, so much that people here tend to move to Portland. Hipster is just a flavor of mainstream at this point, and I want to kill myself for producing a cringy thought like that, but it's true. Therefore, nobody is a hipster anymore.

Cast iron skillets do impart a unique flavor, though, not that I really give a shit. It's just a culinary fact, otherwise commercial cooks wouldn't be using them all the time for certain types of dishes. It's not dirty either. Thinking that everything is instantly contaminated by insidious bacteria so you need to buy like ten shiny new products to counter this is just a false perception.
>>
The answer everyone is still waiting is why is he touching his stuff in the first place without permission
>>
>>18565138
there's seven people living in this house so everyone actually touches the shit out of everyone's stuff except the one time I do it without thinking this guy calls the fucking police
>>
>>18565141
Then stop doing it and get your own stuff?
>>
>>18565130
>Hipster is not a subgroup anymore
oh I know, I make myself cringe a bit sometimes.

mainly my question is why was he so buttmad about a pan, and why do you care so much? also why didn't you just tell him that a little water should just wipe out with no ill effects if he seasoned it right?

I think the best way to deal with it would be to ask that, then it can go both ways, either the problem is solved, or, he acts like a prick and then you lick your finger and buff out the few spots of rust.
>>
>>18565171
you're absolutely right. that's classically how two men would have gone about dealing with the situation. everyone has their own special way now, their own special little attitudes.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.