[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling betrayed at some leval

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1473649756340-1.png (311KB, 470x472px) Image search: [Google]
1473649756340-1.png
311KB, 470x472px
>Have a best friend.
>We hang talk once a week, I'm one of the few people who met his family.
>I'm good friends with his roommate. Meet his roommate's girlfriend. I assume all is well.
>See her around, say hi to her. Invite her to a party we are all going to.
>She declines. No big deal.
>Months pass, see her. Be polite, say "hi."
>She just stares at me. Says nothing. Just stares.
>Weeks later I find out she hates me all because I'm American.
>Screw her, move on with my life. Still great friends with best friend and his roommate.
>I remembered his Birthday, try to plan something for him.
>"Oh Anon, I don't want you to come she'll be there."
>"Also, I had a party last week. I didn't invite you because she was there too."
>Oh and we all went on a road trip, I didn't invite you because she doesn't like you."
>I just tell him it's no big deal. She'll have to get over herself, I'll just ignore her in the room.
>>
>>18564649
Is that it? Because you haven't actually asked for advice, just posted your journal.
>>
>>18564649
>she hates me all because I'm American
ask her if she's a disgusting pinko commie who hates your based redpilled freeh dums too
>>
do you live in america, anon?

if so, why are your friends bitches? and why don't they understand the ancient wisdom of bros before hos? also why are you cool with friends acting like shit to you because one of them is getting pussy from a daft thot?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.