[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Silent Treatment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: shutter-island.jpg (35KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
shutter-island.jpg
35KB, 600x430px
I got into a fight with my gf just before bed time about her passive agressive attitude.

She told me she was tired and didnt want to talk about it. I was angry because I had spent the whole day doing things for her. I told her to make an effort and she said no.

I told her that I was done doing things for her. She said fine and we both went to sleep angry.

Now its been two days of silent treatment from both of us. What do?
>>
>>18564524
hate fuck
>>
>>18564524

Stop being children?
>>
>>18564524
Passive aggressive attitude means that there are unresolved conflicts in the relationship that you two have failed to solve in the past. Do you remember, has she always been passive-aggressive?
>>
Dump her. Do you really see things going anywhere if she doesn't want to make an effort?
>>
>>18564533
dubs of truth I guess.

>>18564550
Its her first relationship so shes not used to communicate. And shes still young (19)
>>
>>18564555
not at first. But she always complaining about my poor driving skills, my gaming, when I talk to other girls, etc
>>
>>18564561
well she does sometimes, and we have a good time most of the time.
>>
>>18564590
When she is nagging you in general, it's not good. Have you suffered a loss of job or had some financial probelms since the start of the relationship that caused her to think less of you?
>>
I kinda see a pattern with her. shes kinda bitchy, but starts to be sweet when she wants something. If I say no, she becomes passive agressive. I tried to explain that to her but she wouldnt agree.
>>
>>18564603
been there, done that. got happier after i dumped her. but you're not gonna dump her so

>hate fuck

she wants you to man up and fuck her like a slut. they all want us to man up and lead the way.

don't know why.

but when they act bitchy, it's time to let the dom in you out.

deep down she wants to be punished

probably some childhood issues manifesting in her adult sexuality

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>18564599
No, I have no problem with money. I did showed her some some insecurities tho. If I feel hurt, sometimes I will make her feel stupid because she doesnt have a lot of knowledge
>>
>>18564596
Nope. Ya'I'll both have to put in an effort 24/7. It's not 50/50 effort between a couple. It's 100/100.
>>
>>18564612
Im already very rough in bed.

>>18564624
what do?
>>
>>18564638
so go hit it right now while she's pouting
>>
>>18564653
Shes asleep, and working very early tommorow. theres no way i can fuck her right now. No I wont rape her
>>
>>18564638
Dump her wtf you mean "what do" It's obvious that she doesn't wanna grow up.
>>
Break up with your girlfriend and be celibate. No more emotional self indulgence for you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.