[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf and I barely spend time together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170728-011711.png (76KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170728-011711.png
76KB, 540x960px
>gf and i met playing video games
>we use to bond a lot playing hours on end
>got burned out of games we play
>try to get gf into other video game
>GF hypes me aboutj getting said games she never does
>its a big deal for me spending time whit her she preffers to play whit other guys that play same vidyas
>WE ONLY SEE EACH OTHER ONCE A WEEK CAUSE OF MY JOB
>she wants me to buy destiny 2 but honestly why should i she never even tried for me
>feels bad what should i do ?
>>
>>18564486
>she wants destiny 2
shit taste, dump on the spot

she sounds boring, and given the foundation of your relationship I don't see anything really serious coming out of it, I'd say move on if that's what you're looking for
>>
>>18564486
why does your job only let you see each other once a week? do you enjoy it when you do get to see her?
>>
>>18564494
Im always on call doing my normal work hours and the hour when people dont go to their jobs and people dont go to their shifts a lot, some weeks i dont even have free days
>>
>>18564493
Ik right games shit but i was willing to get it just to spend time whit her and then i started thinking shit what abouth all does other vidyas I recommended and she dint do shit but keep playing the same game shes been playing for a year whit the same people feels lile she doesnt have iniciative
>>
Bumparino
>>
>>18564486
If she can only see you once per week, both of you can just skimp out on games. Go do shit, and play games when you aren't with each other. No biggie.

Thank God my wife loves video games, but has shit reaction times. She can only play shit like Darkest Dungeon.
>>
>>18564722
I still feel like shes not even triying do anon i told her i was gonna cancel my destiny preorder after she dint buy the game she said she was gonna buy to play whit me she hyped me a whole week telling me she was gonna buy it when she got her check and then she caped out tomorrow she wants to go out and honestly i dont even feel like going i now this sounds retarded as fck from my part but damb man its like telling someone your gonna do something awesome and always cancelling eventually people get tierd and stop triying
>>
>>18564722
Shes planing on moving in maybe that will give uss more bonding time together but i feel like she might hype me the same for that and not commit....jesus man i feel like a little kid when your parents tell you their gonna take you to dysney this year and never do
>>
>>18564747
Can you use grammar and punctuation? Geez.

Who cares if she's not trying in the realm of video games. They are fucking VIDEO GAMES. If she wasn't trying to be a good partner, constantly neglecting you, that would be one thing, but we are talking a single unimportant aspect of the relationship. You don't have to play vidya together. It's not a prerequisite to having a good relationship. Even when you move in together, you guys playing vidya separately can be your "me" time.
>>
>>18564759
Im retarded man you cant fix retarded
>>
>>18564759
And its not just video games its time we dont spend together and we barely have time to spend together altogether ,thats why i take it so seriously
>>
>>18564778
Then don't play video games when you're spending time together. Go for a walk. Watch some Crunchyroll or Netflix. Do something else.

Besides, online-based games universally suck for anything aside from a generic time waster. There's no online game that comes close to Persona, NieR, etc.

I mean, if you have to play with her, you could at least both do something different where you really need to rely on one another. Don't Starve Together or something.
>>
>>18564789
Thats the thing we only spend time together is like once a week the rest we made up for playing vidya together lile our work hour dont let uss come together that often
>>
>>18564789
My grammar is retarded but try to bare whit me
>>
>>18564486

I'm not trying to sound like a dick, but it sounds like she's just using you for games. If not directly using you - then at least taking fucking liberties expecting you to buy shit if she never does, and then makes next to zero relationship effort as well. How much are you into this person? If it's a lot then maybe talk to her? Not in a ''OMG you're such a bitch'' accusing way. Just say how you're feeling. Best of luck anon
>>
>>18564819
I don't understand what your point is. If you can both sit down and play games together, why can't you use google hangouts to watch a show together?
>>
>>18564846
I dont think she using me to buy her games cause she pays for stuff we do together and i do the same we have this i tale you to diner you take me to diner kind of deal to keep things equal but god damb do i feel like shes not giving it effort ,im gonna tell her how i feel if it doesnt change honestly im better off alone than desperetly looking for atention
>>
>>18564486
hint: she's not your girlfriend
>>
File: must be hard being that stupid.jpg (25KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
must be hard being that stupid.jpg
25KB, 500x378px
>>18564873
>"If I can't play video games with my girlfriend, then there's no point in keeping her around."

Yeah, you do that. I'm sure it'll turn out great.
>>
>>18564883
Dude its not video games its basically time we spend together ,hanging out time it just so happens video games are our hang outs yes ik im a looser i work to much our schedules suck she work when im free i work when shes free only time we have to spend together is like 2 hours when its really fcking late
>>
>>18564919
And you can't watch a movie together over Skype or Wire... why?
>>
>>18564926
Cause im tierd of sugesting what to do together
>>
>>18564926
And im pissed she tells me shes gonna buy a fucking game and doesnt do it and feel kind of triggerd that she buys expensive ass purses but cant buy a fucking game to spend time whit me
>>
>>18564937
So you suggested a handful of games that she didn't pick up and play with you, and your solution is; Either she can play games with me that I suggested, or she's not trying and I'm going to end it?

You sound like you're 14.

>>18564948
It's. A. Fucking. Game. If you are at the point that video games are this much of a priority to you, then maybe you should bail out on the relationship. You don't sound mature enough to be in one.
>>
>>18564953
God fucking damb it anon im drunk and i just sent my gf a txt of how i think shes no doing effort in our relatiomship cause she doesnt play the same video games i play gg
>>
>>18564961
>im drunk and I just sent my gf a txt
How old are you? Seriously? Because you are either young, or you are stupid as fuck. NEVER touch on heavy shit when you're drunk. Jesus Christ, dude.

Did you not have a dad around to teach you how to use common sense? If not, I literally do not understand how you can be old enough to drink, yet still be this fucking retarded.

Welp, you sent it. Now you're responsible for it, and, "I was just drunk," isn't something that anyone would buy as a viable excuse.
>>
>>18564974
Im just stupid as fuck, Im and emotion Lord
>>
>>18564979
Yes, you are. And now you get to deal with the consequences. Hope to fuck your girlfriend has low self-esteem, because if anyone ever threatened a relationship over a fucking game, then that relationship would have ended the second the threat was made.
>>
>>18564979
Oh, and DON'T text her again. There is nothing you can do in your drunken state to make anything right. Don't try. And learn some fucking self control.
>>
>>18564990
I told her Im and inmature fuck and that all i want is to spend time whit her video game or no video games in common i jusy really miss her and i hate our schedules did i fuck up?
>>
>>18565001
Did you text her while you were still drunk? If so, then yes.

NEVER TOUCH ON HEAVY SHIT WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK.

I've already said this once, but then you had to go on and ignore that advice. Are you even capable of following any sort of advice?
>>
>>18565007
Shes asleep do so she will see i screwded up but then curved it and that it was all cause i miss her ,does it end well anon what do you think?
>>
>>18565013
I don't know your girlfriend, so what the fuck do I know?

I do know that you're drunk, and shouldn't touch your phone until you sober up. I don't care if she calls, and you're still drunk. Don't answer, and then, when you're completely sober, explain why you didn't answer (because you were drunk, and you are a fucking retard when you're drunk).

I will say this: if you were my girlfriend, and you texted me heavy shit while drunk, that would end the relationship immediately, because that means that you lost control of yourself in one way or another, and I have no interest being with people who voluntarily give up control.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.