[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy a mask on etsy >finally take up working out and martial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0106 (1).jpg (108KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0106 (1).jpg
108KB, 640x480px
>buy a mask on etsy
>finally take up working out and martial arts
>learn how to make simple explosives
>learn basic ass parkour

You're now the most super hero you can be without just buying a gun and murdering people you assume are bad, and even after following all of these directions and not buying a gun you just go out and get murdered by a gun. I feel like I can't be the only person in the world who has really considered what it would be like to be a real super hero but is there absolutely no way around just being a gun-wielding gangster? how do you get over such a fucked reality?
>>
>>18564457

Guns do not make you gamgster nor a bad person, they are tools. You do not assume a man with a shovel is a grave digger without context, same goes for an armed person.

As of now, guns are are most effective way of putting people out of comission so not much can be done. No amount of smoke bombs and karate chops can stop a man in front of you with a gun from shooting you except for heavy body armor that only covers your chest, stomach and privates.

If we could beat guns the militaries of the world would have done it by now
>>
we don't need vigilantes, the police exist for a reason
>>
>>18564828
They have. It's called nukes. That said, nukes aren't available to the general public.
>>
>>18564457
you can be a detective or a vigilante. you can't be a superhero. obviously they get around the gun thing by having superpowers. it's a fantasy, not a reality.
>>
>>18564828
I am pro-gun because I believe in liberty. I don't have to pretend it's not a machine for killing people and/or animals.
>>
File: file_11337_watchdogs.jpg (294KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file_11337_watchdogs.jpg
294KB, 1920x1080px
In all honesty if you want to be a vigilante irl the best thing you can do is take up hacktivism, bait dealers into alleyways and use a tazer and baton. Sorry to break it to you, but I was you a few years ago after loosing a friend to a bad drug habit and the best thing I can say to you is look into the Police. It took me about 2 years before I finally came around to the idea but join SWAT, you can raid criminals and still be operating in a lawful manner and the chances of you being shot will drop significantly. The reason I decided on the police as a career path is because I knew I could do more good operating under a legal system meanwhile if I was a vigilante I could maybe kill 1 or 2 guys before im killed or thrown in prison for 50 years.

However if you are going to do it:
>dont be fancy. I know its tempting to take the romance of vigilantism but trust me when I say wear nothing more than a black hoodie, black jeans and use concealed weapons. No reason to stand out in a crowd.

>Have an escape route. Sewers? water runoff pipes? I know you said you have parkour but believe me being a ghost is better than a runner.

>If you insist on non lethal (which I disagree with) use a tazer or a beanbag sawn-off shotgun and look up the Anarchist cook book, some impressive recopies like smoke grenades.

> Get a posse, at least 1 or 2 other people to watch your back, If you are by yourself and you go down chances are you are dead, having one other person to deter or at least distract the reapers scythe is recommended.

>When fighting a greater foe, utilise stealth. There is no dirty fighting, only survival.
>>
>>18565277
>anarchist cookbook
This is like
The worst goddamn advice.
If you need to know how to improvise explosives or whatever, find an Army COE handbook or a sappers guide.
Half the stuff in the Cookbook will explode in your face if you don't do it perfectly.
>>
>>18564828
I want to be hamster
>>
>>18564457
Let me reframe that for you.

>You're a 225 pound thug
>25 years old, all muscle and testosterone
>You've been in enough fights growing up in a bad neighborhood that you're good at throwing hands in a real life situation
>You have poor impulse control
>You decide you're going to rob this 100 pound woman in her 40s because fuck it, why not
>She pulls a snub nose .38 out of her purse
>With no training and despite a massive differential in strength/size/experience she is now likely to kill you if you do not desist.

God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.
>>
>>18565277
>tazer or a beanbag sawn-off shotgun

Tazers fail a surprising amount of the time and offer you no second shot. A short barreled shot gun is a federal crime if you get caught with it unless you've jumped through a lot of hoops. Also, even with a bean bag, theres a non-trivial chance you'll kill someone at the kinds of ranges you're discussing.

Your fantasies are going to get someone killed.
>>
I do already have the cookbook but I haven't done very much with it yet only easy ass shit that has worked so far and it got me into lock picking. I also wouldn't go out in anything besides basic black clothes. Is hacking really my best bet, and even then how is it my best bet? Like what would I use that for and where would I even start? I have thought about being a cop before I guess. It seems like a smarter choice. Vigilante seems like it's better because I can not make others as worried about me and if I ever want to give it up I won't be out of a job just out of a hobby. But it's also illegal, so there's not much point in comparing them I guess. This is all very helpful insight though
>>
>>18565466
Where could I find such a handbook?
>>
>>18564828
Even the simplest tools are influenced by human organizations and designed to fit the human body for a purpose
>>
>>18565716
>implying being a vigilante (probably killing people) with a legal gun makes any difference than a sawn off one
this is why gun control doesn't work for criminals
but if it goes "bang" someone will be weary of it regardless of legality
>>
>>18565716
Well yeah those were just suggestions of mine. but as I stated, Id suggest using lethal means in terms of ranged weapons.

>>18567319
With hacking, you could infiltrate paedophile rings, However understand that to fight monsters you may have to become a monster yourself. Hackers in the past have had to play a role in distribution to gain access to rings in order to out them so just be prepared. Nobody is asking you to make the material but chances are you will have to distribute and needless to say you have to be extremely careful not to be mistaken for a paedophile and even more-so when you do out the rings be sure to cover your tracks. Other than that gaining access to crims accounts is a tactic, finding their code/lingo and then dropping off an anonymous tip, bonus points if you can make it look like a insider did it to cause internal conflict. Maybe find a hacker group? A sec group that isnt pussified like the fucking anonymous collective.

P.S: If you want, find out bikie owned clubs, tattoo parlours etc and become an arsonist.
>>
>>18564457
>>18564457
GO WATCH THIS MOVIE RIGHT FUCKING NOW
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.