[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did 5 grams of Coke in 24 hours. My organs feel weird. Anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170228_154656_748.jpg (750KB, 1898x1898px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170228_154656_748.jpg
750KB, 1898x1898px
Did 5 grams of Coke in 24 hours. My organs feel weird.

Anyone have any tips on how to stop being a degenerate?
>>
>>18564350
Maybe try not consuming that shit in the first place.
>>
find something to live for
>>
>>18564352

I know I know, thing is my best friend is a big time coke dealer. And I don't ever crave the drug unless I'm drunk.

I don't want to stop being his friend, but if we weren't friends I would never go out and get coke for myself.
>>
>>18564350
If you can still feel your organs you didnt do enough coke. Keep going.
>>
>>18564360

Was going to post "Dump your friends" before reading this post. Now I'll post DUUUUUMP YOUR FRIEEEEEENDSSSSSSSS

Seriously.
That's it. That's what it takes. If your friend is a typical urban petty drug dealer, he thinks what he does is too cool, and enjoys the attention he gets as a result, to be walking out of that life any time soon.

As for you, sooner rather than later you're going to have to learn that protecting your brain is one of the most important things you can do in life. You will never go anywhere, never truly grow as a person, never foster better friendships, never make a beautiful family with a shining unicorn, if you keep wasting what energy and sharpness you possess. But don't take my word for it, especially if you can already see what I'm saying. You have to learn it for yourself, on the level where you no longer will allow yourself to indulge in such self destruction.

You can do it OP
Believe in yourself.
>>
>>18564379
He does enjoy his job, but he's not typical idiot drug dealer. He's legitimately one of the smartest people I've ever met. And he's always there for me when I need help. Apart from the access to cocaine his friendship provides he is a perfect companion, and closer to me than any blood relative.

The problem with coke is that it has absolutely zero positive effects. Every other drug I've taken has benefited me in some way. Acid and MDMA cured my anxiety.

I'm thinking I'm gonna stop drinking, cause drinking is what usually leads to coke.

Thanks for writing all that by the way, I really appreciate it.
>>
When you can decisively decline drinking, you are in control. People that like you can tend to feel inadequate if you refuse drinking with them, so work on telling someone No in a way that doesn't disappoint them, and it'll be easier to avoid the drink.

I'd kicked hard drugs long before anything else, so eventually I came to and decided not to drink. After that it domino'd. Stopped smoking weed more than a couple times a year now at most. Stopped masturbating. Stopped having sex just because I could. Stopped eating garbage. Stopped resisting exercise.

It all just fell together after I'd proved my willpower to myself. And now I'm stronger, smarter, happier, and more genuinely enjoyed by people around me as a result. Straight life is damn good, and I really appreciate that now.

Won't take anything but Decisions for you to say the same in less time than you might imagine. Be strong bro
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.