[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Herpes advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1494170820805.jpg (54KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
1494170820805.jpg
54KB, 597x597px
I caught herpes from one of my family members a year back and its driving me insane.

I get told all the time in the media or other sources that herpes is normal or that everyone fucking has it. Fuck you, its not normal. I wanted to get better from being an anxious freak, but all this did was go and put it all into overdrive. So fucking what if it doesn't kill me. I can't do shit. I hate everything about it.
>>
>>18564318

Depending on what kinda herpes there are a lot of options for outbreak management and just general control over it.

I'll give you the benefit of doubt and assume it was because some spit swapped between you and an infected individual while they had an outbreak. Mouth herpes is harder to hide than dick herpes, but easier to manage and less painful. Just get the pills and cream for it and try not to cause any flair ups. If it is dick herpes it the same treatment, just ALWAYS wear a condom. Even if its harder to spread while not having an outbreak the chance is still there.

I've had to live with this shit my whole life. My retarded aunt had to kiss me all over the face during a fucking breakout when I was a toddler. Every time my mouth turns into pus craters I take a picture and send it to her, so she never forgets she doomed me to this.
>>
>>18564318
If you have genital herpes, and got it from a family member, that's not normal. It means that a family member went down on you while they had a cold.

That said, other forms of herpes is fairly normal. My mother literally got it in her eye at like 50 years old. You're not even able to treat that shit, you just have to bear it out. Presuming you got herpes on your lip or something, it's not that big of a deal. Tons of shit minimizes that stuff.
>>
>>18564318
what the fuck dude? were you rubbing their panties on your face or something?
>>
https://www.westoverheights.com/herpes/the-updated-herpes-handbook/

I have HSV1 on my junk. It's unfortunate that I have to disclose to potential sex partners be a good person, but desu it's not that big of a deal. I've been on daily antivirals for a year and haven't had a single outbreak since.
>>
Now i feel better bout myself only having sex with one girl
>>
>>18564438
Damn what a selfish dumb bitch
>>
>>18564438
I keep worrying that I passed it on other places on my body. Its scary because herpes can be so silent. I wash my hands every hour, and I'm afraid of touching people. I feel my whole body is poison. My hands are getting dried up. I had anxiety before and it just worsens.

And everyone is so joyfully apathetic. I hate it.
>>
1. Control yourself. Paranoia will drive you insane.
2. Everyone has fucking herpes, take it easy.
3. You are not gonna die, even that it has no cure, it has treatments to control it.
4. Is not like you have cancer or HIV, you can have a normal life.
5. Accept that you have that shit on your body but you are not a fucking monster or gonna kill anybody, you'll just gonna have it a bit hard getting laid lol.
6. Move on, don't freak out.
>>
whenever you masturbate make sure you shower right away afterwards instead of just wiping the cum away and leaving it
>>
>one of my family members
>>
As I read this thread and hear how common herpes is, I realize as a furry that smokes weed with other furries, I'm probably doomed right? I (already knew I) need(ed) to reassess my life.
>>
File: 1500341374083.jpg (121KB, 1112x894px) Image search: [Google]
1500341374083.jpg
121KB, 1112x894px
>>18564936
>2. Everyone has fucking herpes, take it easy.
No, stopp spreading this nonsense. It's a lower class and non-white problem. The numbers drop to under 20 percent if you only count white people. for oral herpes, genital herpes is far below 5 percent.
>>
File: 1484914527082.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484914527082.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
This thread is relatable. I've had sex once in my life and got herpes from it. Mine is particularly aggressive too, constant outbreaks. Sucks so fucking much.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.