[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex trying to contact me again. What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1469662331059.jpg (214KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1469662331059.jpg
214KB, 767x1024px
'sup /adv/,

So basically my ex broke up with me a few months ago for another guy. We kept in touch for about two months afterwards and I finally decided that I had enough and blocked her on social media so I could start getting over her properly. I didn't leave her any message warning her that I was about to block her, I just did.

Then, a few days ago, she leaves me an e-mail asking me why I'm ignoring her. At this point I feel good enough to be able to function normally, but I'm not quite 100% over her. I simply want to know if I should keep ignoring her or at least explain to her why I blocked her.
>>
Shameless bump of the night.
>>
Does she know you haven't gotten over her?
>>
do not do it
>>
>>18564251
It's a lot better and more mature if you just be honest

I don't stay in touch with any exs - but that doesn't mean that things always need to be shitty between you two

Just be honest and tell her you aren't ignoring her but it's in your best interest to have your time alone to get through things. It makes you look better in the long run and it cuts contact 100%

Honesty is the best and lets you both move on
>>
>>18564251
>why I'm ignoring her
what a motherfucking bitch, your ex. she knows why you are ignoring her, it was because she ran off with another guy. Do not respond and stop opening her eM's, you don't need to get sucked back into her drama life
>>
>>18564351
Nope.
>>18564432
Even if she left me for another dude? Frankly I don't care about how she perceives me anymore. The way she treated me at the end of our relationship plus the whole monkey-branching thing simply showed me she didn't respect me at all, so why should I show her any?
>>18565274
Exactly how I feel. I just want to hear what the other side of the coin has to say.
>>
Do what I did the other day when my ex contacted me. I called him a fucking loser. He thought I was joking and tried to joke back and then realized I wasn't and never responded back again. 10/10 would do again. I'm not normally a bitch but he ruined my life and gave me an STD.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.