[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

family bs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 08173924.jpg (25KB, 631x341px) Image search: [Google]
08173924.jpg
25KB, 631x341px
me:skinny,mid term soft.eng., ,22, simple, like to talk things out, no bs.
my father, engineer, around 65, chubby guy, always got something going on, shady af.

I live with my mother, she humble got her probs but she always manges to get ou of them,
currently really stressed cause of poor choices.
So, i decided to move with my dad to ease thing's out for her, dad ask's for me to get my legal stuff (drivers licence,papers up to date etc..).

He's always pushing me to finish college and forget about working meanwhile, i got it and started to do so, now all of a sudden he wants me to start working for some company noted as something im not(counselor or something), dont know shit about that wtf, then he wants me to get a phone for him for "father's day" ( using my credit which i had never used in my whole life before) stating that he would pay for it just to benefit my credit.

So i remembered in my 18th birthday a call that i had from my sisters warning me about my dad getting me into some financial issues and the mentioned something about not funded checks, so i asked him "dad why did my sisters told me that".

Shit

He started behaving differently defensive, he wanted to listen "every word i'd say", i explained what happenned what my sisters had told me and other shady stuff he did (which he did justified well), then he starts telling me that he's going to be the same as others if he speaks, that hes got money to buy himself a phone, that he has a lot of money on him for a friend and he has it because they trust him.

then he ask's if i trust him, i said i do, he doesnt believe me a bit, he started driving me home i told him not to i wanted to keep talking fuck that shit i dont like leaving shit unfinished, he says "you are gonna go to your house sit on a chair and think if you can trustme, i'll go to my home and do the same", also mentioning dirty little secrets i had on school and how he decided not to leave me.

really confused
advice appreciated

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.