[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need to engage with other human beings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: I owe you my life.jpg (97KB, 749x823px) Image search: [Google]
I owe you my life.jpg
97KB, 749x823px
I need to go somewhere people talk to each other, like now, due to loneliness overload. It can't even cost 50 cents, either. Yeah, things are that broke down at the moment. Does anyone know where I can go and have people talk to me? Some shit has happened to me in life, so I see therapists sometimes, and when it comes to this, they all say, "You have to learn to accept lonely times in life if there's nothing you can do about it."'

I would resort to conning people at this point, maybe making something up that will get people to engage with me. I can tell that I'm wasting away in isolation.

>Just be cool. Be someone people want to be around.

Yeah, I try that all the time. When you don't have 50 cents to your name, it becomes difficult. Anyone who doesn't believe that has more than 50 cents to their name.

>Get a job.

I have a job. All the money goes to bills and school.

So, back to the main point, can anyone think of how to get people to interact with me? I would be willing to have sex with a weird person, or maybe keep an old person company. Should I start posting /soc/ meetups for my state every day?
>>
>>18564219
>When you don't have 50 cents to your name
How the fuck do you afford to eat
>I have a job.
People don't talk to each other at your job?
>All the money goes to bills and school.
>school
Join a club
>>
>>18564406
>how the fuck do you afford to eat
food stamps. I take fiber supplements like they have in the military rations. those are covered by insurance.

>people don't talk to each other at your job
somewhat yeah. it's a lot better than nothing.

>join a club
it's career training, not college
>>
>>18564219
>I have a job. All the money goes to bills and school.
Get a better job.
>>
things will get better in time, obviously you're going through career training so you're hoping to upgrade job wise, just hang in there man. it will work out
>>
>>18564474
Sorry to hear about your situation.

There are plenty of public discord servers available that include voice channels. Give that a try if you're up for it.
https://www.google.com/search?q=discord+public&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

As for something irl, you could get a second job, one where you'll definitely need to talk to people. This could be either paid or volunteer-based.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.