[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muslim Gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1388334138065.png (6KB, 570x533px) Image search: [Google]
1388334138065.png
6KB, 570x533px
>take muslim gf's virginity
>she takes mine
>she spends night over
>next morning 156 missed calls from father, uncle, brothers and cousins

What the fuck do I do
>>
>>18564121
If you weren't a newfag you'd know the rules.

>pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>18564135
So you're saying I should have taken pics? Do you realize how mad these men are? I can't imagine them finding a picture on top of it.
>>
Tell those fags to fuck off
>>
>>18564144

screen of missed calls within 5 mins or /thread
>>
>>18564144
>156 missed calls
>incapable of showing proof
Either proof or fuck off with your bait thread, I didn't make the rules.
>>
>>18564144
just admit you exaggerated
>>
>>18564121
wear armor made of pork, they wont go anywhere near you
>>
>>18564121
How the fuck did they even find out?
>>
>>18564433
Lmfao my sides
>>
>>18564445
Muslim girls typically live with their parents until marriage. I imagine its that she didn't come home last night.

That said, if they are that kind of traditional, and you took her virginity, you had better be willing to do one of a few things: Marry her (and convert to Islam), pay the parents for the loss of her virginity, or prepare for an honor killing.
>>
>>18564453
How much would you have to pay them?
>>
>>18564476
Not Islamic. No fucking clue. But if your daughter was made unfit for marriage in your religion, and would therefore live the rest of their lives with you, how much would you charge?
>>
>>18564476
Probably enough for this: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/11/world/europe/11virgin.html
>>
wew lad.
Good job though, arab girls are 11/10
>>
>>18564121
Fucking women and all the trouble they bring into our lives.

Normally I'd just advice you to scram but they already know of you two. I'd probably call back and try to play it cool. You know, try to figure out what they're up to.
But, just so you know, it isn't a great sign that they've called 156 times... If they're batshit crazy, which most muslims are, they're going to check her pussy and know you penetrated. It's going to end bad and while you probably can't save her you could try and get some help for yourself.
>>
Just say you got deathly sick and she went to the ER with you
>>
>>18564121
Say you don't know her. Leave a polite voicemail saying they got the wrong number.
>>
If you're in the US just tell them to go back to their sand hole of a country tell them this land isn't for them
>>
File: IMG_1331.png (966KB, 811x879px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1331.png
966KB, 811x879px
>you, a person not of our faith, must abide by the customs of our religion

Tell them to fuck off
>>
>>18564121
move out of europe
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.