[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving in with the ex that I love. What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: how-to-fix-a-broken-mirror.jpg (33KB, 450x655px) Image search: [Google]
how-to-fix-a-broken-mirror.jpg
33KB, 450x655px
I need help, to figure out what she's doing, what her motives are, and if everything goes ape shit, how to make loving with her bareable.

Met a beautiful girl at uni. Everything was perfect. She lived a few minutes down the down and ended up basically living with me for the last 9 months.

Things started to get rocky; University exams, deadlines and we had no "space" as we shared the same room.

We both signed a tenancy to move in together and a good friend of ours.

2 weeks later, we break up. I can't get out of the tenancy. 12 month locked contract and no one to replace me.

I told her that I cannot move in with her and will delete her with from my life, as it'll be too hard for me, but she was convinced we could make loving together work.

For the whole of June, she tried to convince me to move in with her. I eventually agreed, under specific rules.

Up to my Birthday in June, she was talking and messaging me every few days. Then after my birthday passed, she stopped talking to me. I then started seeing her hanging out with another dude on Snapchat. I was furious at her and lost my shit. Deleted her off all my social media.

A few days later, I apologised. I spilled my entire heart out to her and asked if we could speak properly in person or on the phone. Just my luck, she was going holiday the following day.

We've now gone NC for nearly a month...

A couple of days ago, I decided to "check" her Facebook and noticed she's purged nearly all her friends on Fb, including that dude on her Snapchat, yet... of all people, she kept my mother. I've also found out that my mum and her sometimes text and ask how each other are doing...

I'm so lost and confused and it's eating me up, I don't know what to do. I love and miss her. I've never felt this way about anyone (And I've been with double digits).

I don't even know if anything I typed made sense... I just wanted somewhere to vent and maybe get help I guess...
>>
>>18564082
act like a degenerate, have degenerate problems, thats all it really is anon, nothing you can do. being together for only 9 months, and then deciding to move in together with a fucking year lease while your relationship is rocky... fucking stupid idea, good luck dealing with it anon, you are stuck
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.