[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out that my ex-girlfriend fucked the guitarist to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: blackmancry.jpg (19KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
blackmancry.jpg
19KB, 425x282px
Just found out that my ex-girlfriend fucked the guitarist to Surfer Blood. A band that I got her into. He's not even that good. Now I can't listen to them without picturing her fucking him. Wat do?
>>
>>18563294
I'm also a guitarist/singer songwriter myself and for some reason I feel a strange mixture of inadequacy and betrayal. Kinda weird.
>>
>>18563294
She's your ex, who cares what she did. Also even back then I knew Surfer Blood were one of the fakest most bandwagoning indie bands, figures they were just in it for the groupies.
>>
>>18563309
I know I shouldn't care but I just do. I know she's a whore. She actually cheated with my former best friend and that's why we broke up. I still can't seem to write her off for it. haven't even communicated with her in months.
>>
>>18563294
oh, rad, I like that band
>>
>>18563345
What is it that makes you keep caring? Do you feel you left unfinished business with her? Do you need clarification on something?
>>
>>18563758
No. I just obsessively think about her and everything that happened between us every day.
>>
>>18563778
Well at this point you just gotta get over her. I know its easier said than done, but you must find a way to get over her.
Everyone has their way of getting over something tragic that happened to them but here are some general advices:
-Try investing into hobbies, or hanging out with friends, distracting yourself in any way you can.
-Accept that what its done is done, accept this and try to move on from there.
-Maybe even talk about this to someone. Venting can be EXTREMELY helpful believe it or not. (don't do it too frecuently tho, it might get tiresome. But doing it once in a while or not making a big drama or crying scenary is adequate).
Also you can write down how you feel everyday, trust me, it works to get rid of the pain momentarily.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.