[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any advice on how to sing in tune and at least sound decent?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1499269103741.gif (2MB, 265x287px) Image search: [Google]
1499269103741.gif
2MB, 265x287px
Any advice on how to sing in tune and at least sound decent? I'm not looking to be a great singer or some shit, I just want to be able to keep my voice from going to shit when I'm singing.
>>
I'm curious about this too
BUMP
>>
>>18563272

Understanding pitch and tone either comes from a lot of learning and practice, or a natural talent.

Spend some time with a piano, even one of those crappy electronic keyboards and try to match the pitches produced. Doing that alone would give you a lot of practice.
>>
>>18563824
Thanks anon
>>
>>18563272
Breathing correctly is very important. Learn to breath with your diaphragm instead of yur chest.
>>
think of your vocal chords like your arm.
if your arm is puny and untested, it will be hard to lift.
you must gradually exercise the arm (voice), with primary attention on the form in the beginning, instead of focusing on the weight (ability to sing the entire mariah carry song), and through persistence, your arm will strengthen, your control of it will become refined, and your capacity to accomplish what you will using it shall flourish.

that's all.
practice.
>>
The anons saying to practice are right. You can also use a pitch-perfect tool online. Another trick is to cup your had around your face, heel of your palm at your chin and fingertips in your ear, as if your hand was a phone.

This redirects the sound from your mouth to your ear so you can more accurately hear the pitch you are actually making.
>>
File: 48175.jpg (43KB, 598x598px) Image search: [Google]
48175.jpg
43KB, 598x598px
Buy this for $25 at barnes and noble
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.