[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What boundaries have you set up with your gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: 1500942675577.jpg (96KB, 586x586px) Image search: [Google]
1500942675577.jpg
96KB, 586x586px
>>
>>18563069
That she stays non-existant
>>
No objects up my ass including finger.

I will destroy the whole apartment block if she do.
>>
I'm not supposed to sleep with her friends, or anyone younger than 22 (lied about the last girl I fucked being 22, when I knew she was 21.)

I'm also meant to delete lews photos and videos I got of her from my phone, and store them on a hard drive instead, but I'm secretly not in a hurry.

She's not allowed to give me greivance over my exes, since she fucked her ex after we got together.

Both of us have to use condoms with other people, or at least be tested since then before fucking, if we neglected to use them with anyone we're with in between.

Can't think of anything else, other than to always be honest. If we do anything the other person doesn't like, we tell each other, and figure out a common ground.

We've been dating since late November, and been LDR since June.

inb4 average /adv/ opinions
>>
>>18563096
>since she fucked her ex after we got together.
Cuck
>>
>>18563096
sounds shit
>>
cool
>>
>>18563100
Yeah it rubbed me kind of wrong, but I never said she couldn't. He's no threat to me anyway, and I'm sort of glad she did it with someone she trusted, instead for some stranger. It was her only time with a guy since me, so far.

>being this original when I already inb4'd, and it's obvious we're in an open relationshio
I guess we're cucking each other, lol right?
>>
>>18563106
It's actually very relaxed and comfy. I get to fuck any girl I want, and still be loved, with no worrying that she'll leave me.
>>
>>18563096
cuck
>>
File: cuckoldpride.jpg (72KB, 591x472px) Image search: [Google]
cuckoldpride.jpg
72KB, 591x472px
>>18563096
>>
I live by this motto:
''If I consider that her doing it with her male sibling would be weird, then yeah she's cheating''
>>
>>18563184
>>18563198
(You)s for the gfless
>>
File: 1501013671510.jpg (9KB, 228x251px) Image search: [Google]
1501013671510.jpg
9KB, 228x251px
>>18563069
You don't spend leisure time alone with other men. It's just asking for trouble. You have to be a god damn fucking idiot to not think this. Maybe if you're both students preparing for a project, that's totally fine. But if a girl is "hanging out" with another guy frequently, it's going to be trouble.

Hanging out with a group of friends, totally fine. No girl fucking EVER would appreciate it if I were to spend a lot of free time with another girl alone.

Going out with old friends to catch up or the occasional hang out is fine, but only for lunch or very early dinner (before 5). Having a "catch up" late dinner is again, asking for trouble. People tend to have drinks when they do this. So a "catch up" dinner ends with a "Wow, I'm so drunk and tired. My place is sooo far away, can I crash at your place?" Just not appropriate.

Do not talk to exes. Don't talk to anyone who you have fucked. it's fine to talk to people that have a crush on ya but never be alone with them. That's just respect. If someone is constantly flirting with a girl that has a boyfriend, that person is disrespecting the boyfriend. Why would you want to talk to someone that disrespects the one you love?

Don't accept gifts from guys that have crush on you.

Don't flash your trash on social media for attention. Revealing selfies, ect. Fine with photoshoots of artistic value though.

Basically, think "If my boyfriend did this to me, would I bet upset? Would I like it if he talked to a girl that has a crush on him? Would I like it if she gave him gifts? Would I be ok if he spent a lot of his time with another girl alone? Would I like it if he talked to his EX still on facebook? Would I like it if he went out for dinner with a girl late at night or saw a movie with her? Would I like it if he posted pictures with his shirt off so a bunch of girls give him horny eyes?"
>>
I'm single now, but these are things I've set up with girlfriends of the past and will always do - or be happily single.

>No sharing of passwords, email, or phones. It's not necessarily hidden, but I'll never give you unfettered access to my shit
>I'm going to have female friends and be open about it. Same should go for you and guy friends
>We should spend a couple of nights apart sometimes
>Don't cut your hair short
>No open relationship shit

That's about it. I can't really think of any other dealbreakers.
>>
>>18563322

Jesus, you're insecurity incarnate. But whatever you wanna do, pal.
>>
> all these plebs
Me and my gf have only 1 rule don't fuck other people
>>
>>18563312
wait, what.

Are you saying that, to have a gf, you have to let her fuck other people?

You really...

wooooooooowwwwwwwww
>>
>>18563336
are you >>18563096 ?
>>
>>18563346

No, I'm not. I'm >>18563331
>>
>>18563350
Name one thing that's wrong about what I said then.

You're totally fine if your GF hangs out with a guy that actively flirts with her and has told her he has a crush on her? You're saying you would be fine with him giving her gifts?

Even if I trust the girl not to fuck that guy, it's still incredibly disrespectful to me. Again, why is it ok for her to hang out with a guy actively trying to fuck her?

As for the late dinners... alcohol is involved. Bad decisions are made when people are drunk. And it's not that I don't trust her, it's that I don't trust other guys.

And for the frequently hanging out with another guy alone... I have never, fucking ONCE had a GF that was ok with me even HAVING a female friend. I'm not saying she can't have male friends, but come the fuck on. No one would be ok with their partner spending a lottttt of time with someone else of the opposite sex alone.
>>
>>18563346
I'm me, and I don't call people out for wanting to do their thing, unless they're complaining.
>>
>>18563374
I'm still not the other guy, but you do sound like similar things to what you're describing has happened to you before.
>>
>>18563096
Cuck.
>>
>>18563374

I'm fine with a guy that has a crush on my girlfriend, yes. In fact, it makes me feel great, while the pathetic dude drools over the girl that I have, and he can't. It boosts my ego.

If he is "disrespectful," that's his fault, not my girlfriend's. Why don't I walk up to him and tell him he needs to take a step back?

And again, late dinners... they can happen with anything. Alcohol doesn't miraculously remove all of your morals or ability to function. Does this mean you think your girlfriend is going to get raped? If you say "it's not that I don't trust her," that's effectively what you're saying. That she can't be around a man without being on the cusp of being raped. Can you be around a woman without wanting to rape her?

Sorry you had shitty girlfriends that don't let you have female friends. I have multiple female friends of 15+ years, that I'm not going to ditch because I got a piece of gash to fuck. Who probably won't be around in a couple of years.
>>
>>18563069
I let my girlfriend walk all over me because I didn't want to lose her (only exception was no fooling around with other guys) and she still left me.
>>
>>18563391
They have.
The girls I have been with have always had several orbiters. Annoying assholes that are constantly trying to "win her over."

First ex I let it slide because she said "Oh he's nothing to worry about." With another ex I nipped that shit out quick. She still probably fucked him, but it would have to have been pity sex. Just look at the guy, fuck.

last GF from a completely liar about her life. Like, hardcore catfish story. I have been told "It's crazy scary how easy she is."

Despite being lied to by literally everyone I have ever known, I'm still pretty trusting. I don't see how any of the things I have posted are bad. Don't hang out guys actively pursuing you while youre in a relationship, don't go out on "dates" with other guys (movie, late dinners, ect), and don't post revealing photos specifically for sexual attention.

The only one might be the "Don't frequently hang out with another guy alone." I've been in many situations where a guy has done some disgusting shit in order to try to put a wall between me and my lady. They lie, they manipulate, play the white knight after arguments.

I don't know. I still don't find that one that bad. Again, find me one girl that is totally ok with her boyfriend spending a lot of alone time with another girl. A lot of it might depend on the specific people involved but in general... no one is going to be ok with that (unless they are fine with open relationships.)

Even personally, the only time I ever spent a lot of time with another girl that wasn't my GF at the time was in college. I spent a lot of time with her because she was in the same class as me, we were all friends together, and I'm the most loyal person in the world.
>>
>>18563340
Not at all. It's actually the other way around. I'm not interested in sexual exclusivity any longer. Tried it for most of my twenties, and it's better to have options. If she so happens to also want to explore her sexuality with other people when I'm not around, that's her business. She's extremely timid around cocks, so I'm not panicking over the chance that she might jump any carousels (the only other cock she's had since me was a familiar one.) She does like girl game, but to my knowledge she's only fooled around with two girls in the time we've been together. I'd be happy for her to keep her legs together, but I'm not going to stop fucking women just because I started dating one on the regular, so it's only fair and logical that we both get to do the same.

How other people tend to their relationships is entirely up to them, but I don't believe in life-long, happy and fullfilling monogamy, to say the least. The evidence of that working is uninteresting at best.

I'm also not falling for the marriage meme, if that helps. I don't want her relationship to me to be an audition for the role of my wife.
>>
I set my own boundaries in my relationships. I am a female and most of it is common sense,

Don't go to guys houses and hang out with them there. Now there are circumstances where if I see a male classmate at the mall, ill walk around the mall with him "hanging out" but I won't go into his car with him, or to his house.

I don't sleep over at guys houses, I don't like hugging other guys (that's just generally me all the time though).

I NEVER take nudes and post them. I won't even send them to my boyfriend at the time. I never take them. Never have never will. I can safely say, no one has a new photo of me, because I have never taken one.

I don't even like to wear revealing clothing in public. I am always modest and well presented.

I don't give male "friends" more attention then my partner. My male friends I have with boundaries. No hanging at their house or in their cars or late night hangouts.

I don't drink at all, so the "I am to drunk scenario" doesn't work with me. I don't even go to clubs, because I don't want to deal with creepers. Older guys love me because I don't dress like the new generation with the short shorts and stuff. I remind them of a "fox" from their generation and sometimes when they are drunk, they don't have a lot of boundary.

For me personally, my boundary that I have with my partners that is universal is that when I am in the washroom using it, DO NOT come in and DO NOT play games like you are going to come in. That has me going from 1-100 in just seconds. I like my privacy in the bathroom. It's not that much to ask. If I got to use the bathroom, stay out of it. Easy right?

This thread is interesting reading it as a female. Keep them coming guys ;)
>>
>>18563458
Where can I meet a girl like you?
>>
>>18563419
>If he is "disrespectful," that's his fault, not my girlfriend's.
It means your GF is fine with being friends with someone that blatantly disrespects you. Why would she want to do that? "Gee, this guy doesn't respect the man I choose to be with or my ideas of relationships. What a great friend!."

> Does this mean you think your girlfriend is going to get raped?
no, it doesn't. People can be manipulative. Alcohol makes manipulation easier. Alcohol makes people into bad people. When you're drunk, you're not thinking of the consequences. You're not thinking clearly. A lot of bad shit can happen.

Late dinners come out as date-ish anyways. You go to a restaurant, you dress up. You have drinks. No one get's drunk at lunch. Even if you do, you still have hours to shake it off. Get drunk at night, end up at the other's place, bad decisions can happen. Manipulation can happen.

>Can you be around a woman without wanting to rape her?
What the fuck are you even talking about? You spent half that post just making up bullshit so you can argue with yourself. Learn to think dipshit.
>>
>>18563435

>Even personally, the only time I ever spent a lot of time with another girl that wasn't my GF at the time was in college. I spent a lot of time with her because she was in the same class as me, we were all friends together, and I'm the most loyal person in the world.

This is why you're so panicked about it. Normal people have options when it comes to relationships. I don't have to fall in love with every girl I talk to because I can get laid elsewhere. I have a ton of female friends that I can talk to about life as normally as my guy friends. At the end of the day we're not that different.

I can personally find you multiple girls that are fine with their guys being friends with other girls. And if you can't, it means you're not standing your ground, in my opinion.

I already addressed most of these in another argument.
>>
>>18563458
I'm >>18563322

I like your style girl. You get it.

I wouldn't do these things to the girl I'm with and I expect my girl to give me the same respect.
>>
>>18563469
>I don't have to fall in love with every girl I talk to because I can get laid elsewhere.
I'm the most eligible bachelor in the world. Even when I was in college.

Girls would throw themselves at me.

You like to assume a lot of bullshit. You're really really dumb, you know that right?
>>
File: 1.jpg (32KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
32KB, 720x400px
>>18563465

You tell me. I have had very few female friends because I can't find woman like me. Woman who don't club, who don't drink, who aren't feminist or man abusing, and dress to respect,

I honestly wish I knew where to find woman like me, because I would be friends with all of them. The closest I can find to woman like me are church groups (but a lot of them are religious), I am atheist. I just tend to relate to their "Conservative" way of life, but not so much their ideologies, if you know what I mean.

I honestly wish I could give you an answer. Myself not knowing...is pretty depressing.
>>
>>18563467
>GF is fine with being friends with someone that blatantly disrespects you.
Feelings are fucking feelings, man. They're inconsequential if they're not felt back. It's one thing if your girl leads him on, or isn't comfortable having you around him, but leisure time with another guy is different.

>Alcohol makes people into bad people. When you're drunk, you're not thinking of the consequences.
Do you even drink? Yes, sometimes people make poor decisions, but a "late dinner" isn't after 5 PM, it's 11 at night. Most people don't get off work until 5. If you're eating before 5, you're probably not having more than two drinks, which won't have an effect unless you learned about drinking from your church.

You don't go home with someone after two drinks when in a halfway respectful relationship - and if two drinks is all it takes, the relationship never counted anyways.

You sound absolutely, grippingly, TERRIFIED of other men.
>>
>>18563435
>find me one girl that is totally ok with her boyfriend spending a lot of alone time with another girl.
How about spending a lot of alone time with another woman?
People get more mature, mate. Not everyone who's ever alone with someone of the opposite sex will always want to fuck, you know. Some people are actually just friends.

Let me storytime you a little.
Quite early in our relationship my girlfriend had to spend some time with a guy she knew from school, who used to have a crush on her way back, because he needed comforting after losing his fiance in a car accident. They're both from the same town, and don't have many friends from school in the city where we live, so it was only natural for him to want to reach out to her. I said some comforting words to her, and encouraged her to go and spend time with him. You know why? Because they had more important things to do, other than to figure out how to flirt and put penis in vagina. He had lost his fucking fiance. There are times when having rules and dealbreakers such as yours are actually unreasonable.

Following from that is the fact that trust (and respect) is something you earn, not something you're entitled to, so my guess is that being controlling like you seem to be, comes off as slightly less attractive to potensial partners. I'm not saying you're wrong to mistrust people, but it feels so much more real if you know you have a reason to trust someone, instead of laying down an ironclad law against anything that might lead to cheating in some instances. If your partner only behaves in a the way she does, because anything else would mean she'd lose you, you will ultimately never get to know you partner.
>>
>>18563322
>>18563435
>>18563467

Sorry, one more thing. Exes are a contextually relevant thing. Is it wrong for me to be friends with my ex-girlfriend that works in the same industry I'm in, but we haven't dated in ten years? We mutually broke up when things didn't work out. She didn't break my heart, I didn't break hers. I'm not desperately waiting to relive the days of the past, because we are completely different people.

You shouldn't be dating anyone that isn't over their ex.
>>
>>18563517

Well written, A+.
>>
>>18563458
>I remind them of a "fox" from their generation
>"fox"
What generation? What do you consider 'older guys'?
>>
>no meeting with members of the opposite sex without the knowledge of the respective partner
>physical contacts like hugs etc. are okay, nothing more than that
>we don't have to spend every day together (living together) but at least one day every other week is reserved just for us
>no haircuts under shoulderlength without consulting me first/no complete shave without telling her (wouldn't mean a breakup or anything, but would upset the other one)
>no tattoos, piercings etc.
>dress modest
>no getting drunk on either side, but none of us want to anyway
>don't even think about bringing up open relationships, cuckolding, threesomes or anything related, basically, sex means us two and no one else
>>
>>18563642
Not even ear rings?
>>
>>18563654
earrings on her are okay, she already has them anyway
I prefer them not too flashy, but flashy is not her thing anyway
actually, most of the boundaries we have are basically escriptions of who we are anyway, if that makes sense
like, none of us has the urge to break any of them
>>
>>18563658
Your compatible is what you're saying. Congratulations.

Now what? How's your sexlife, anon?
>>
>>18563665
>Your compatible is what you're saying.
Yeah, that, don't speak American as a first language
>Congratulations.
thanks

>Now what?
For now we go on as we have
>How's your sexlife, anon?
didn't happen yet, which is why it would be especially bad if either of us cheated
>>
>>18563642

I want to judge this, but I can respect it if you both feel this way.
>>
>>18563374
Naw dude I like your style. I set the same rules except I maybe take the disrespect a little harsher
>>
>>18563676
to be honest, most of that aren't really set boundaries, it's just how we did things so far and I don't really expect this to change anytime soon
the things that we spoke about are the tattoo one and the one about open relationship etc.
>>
>>18563454
Cuck
>>
>>18563675
>language
No worries my dude, I'm Scandinavian myself

>didn't happen yet
worse than I expected, but you do you. Hope you'll be happy with your boundaries, but it gets to boring for my taste. You're living together and you haven't had fucks yet.
>>
File: 25.jpg (623KB, 2912x1941px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
623KB, 2912x1941px
>>18563458
Leave your bf and have sex with me instead.
>>
>>18563331
How short's short?
>>
>>18563849

This pic is about as short as I am attracted to. And even then I wouldn't like it as much as longer.
>>
>>18563849
>>18563885

This is also acceptable but I'd have to meet the girl with her hair like this as opposed to her cutting it all off to look like this.

80% of girls can't pull of short hair, and the ones who do are almost always more attractive with it long. I'd never start a relationship with a girl with short hair though, and would communicate my feelings so she knew. If for some reason it slipped through the cracks, I wouldn't dump her in a rage.
>>
>>18563069
She can't go out anight
Doesn't have close male friends
Can't wear skirts / dresses above knee

She is Asian so these puritan rules seem natural to her
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.