[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should i still live?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: empty.jpg (51KB, 616x334px) Image search: [Google]
empty.jpg
51KB, 616x334px
Seriously, what's the point in doing it when you are completely alone and everything you do, every struggle, every project keeps failing over and over? When everyone keeps coming for your help and no one ever asks you how you are? What's the point in having money if everything is shit for you and you just want to disappear?
>>
>>18563013

cuz you're alive.

>every project keeps failing

start small then.

>alone

make friends

>everyone keeps coming for your help

i thought you were alone?

>no one evfer asks you how you are?

is this literal? if so, make a point of it.

>everything is shit

go do charity for a few months, when you come back you'll be grateful to do things.
>>
>>18563027
Being alive is not just having a beating heart, it's living, i'm not living.
I can't make friends, and people asking for favours isn't being less lonely, it's just having leechers on you.
It is literal, i helped a lot, really a lot of people, suicidals, people who just had broken with their partners, people without money, but after they didnt need me anymore they simply left.

I had to close my shop, 4 years ago, my gf dumped me cause of it, my "friends" disappeared cause she told bad things of me to them (all lies) just to have a good reason to dump me.
I lost 100 pounds, got /fit, did a chef school, made new friends but they were all the same as the others, then 6 months before "graduating" from that school i had to pay a lot of taxes i shouldnt have paid for my now 2 years closed shop.
Had to quit school, couldnt go out with people cause no money to pay the car insurance. I did charity too, but i just feel worse.
I see all grey, feel no pain, no joy, i dislike food, i can't get out of my house and got fat again.
>>
>>18563013
Go to the GYM and you will find a meaning to your life
>>
>>18563044

eh, sounds like you're choosing to see things negatively.
>>
>>18563068
Already did, as i told in the second post.

Did nothing, things got even worse.
>>
Today is fucking shit, but tomorrow might be better, only one way to find out, be there

Survival is success
>>
You're depressed bro. Fuck all these chairty wprk and going on. Focus on yourself find ONE OR TWO good friends that want to be in your life i.e go out. It seems you don't have a plan or aren't happy with your current situation but things can change for the better if you stay positive.

Don't do favors unless you know you will get something in return or know they will do something for you. Take control be a leader of what you think is good. This seems really hard to explain.
>>
Definitely find a solid friend to talk to-- someone maybe in a similar boat of sadness but has strengths where you have weaknesses. it really helps to get that opposite perspective. Help out people who are helpful -- less likely to be leeched on
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.