[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to be completely anonymous on the internet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4032.jpg (37KB, 360x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4032.jpg
37KB, 360x353px
Is there any way to be completely anonymous on the internet?
>>
>>18562999
install linux and use fake accounts online
https://www.ubuntu.com/desktop
>>
>>18563039
Instal Linux
Run a virtual Linux on it
Use a VPN
Use a live proxy man who relays your info
Repeat for few layers
>>
Yes, but it's incredibly tedious and the hassle isn't worth it when you're just some Average Joe so insignificant the government isn't even bothering to spy on you.
>>
>>18563041

Aren't there people who would still be able to find out who I am and what I'm doing? Like websites? Or my Internet provider?
>>
>>18563060
You would want to deliver instructions to your fall back guy using physical drop off points, this would separate your from the infostream
>>
>>18563064

What if I can't get a fall back guy?
>>
>>18563072
Then you probably aren't important enough to stay totally anonymous
>>
>>18562999
The only people who manage to remain private are the ones who don't even need to ask tips on how to do so, anon. Embrace our new society or learn enough about computers and the internet to be able to achieve the privacy you want as a byproduct skill of all the knowledge you acquire in the process of learning other things.
>>
>>18562999
The Onion Router.
>>
>>18563099

Would my internet provider/family still be able to see what I'm doing?
>>
>>18563113
> he doesn't know what the onion is
kek
>>
>>18563127

What is it then? I don't understand.
I'm just afraid of my internet provider/friends/family/websites/someone outing me on all the embarrassing stuff I do. Will it help me hide from other people?
>>
>>18563156
Sorry you are a pedophile anon. Also, most people here won't be able to help you because they will say vague things to pretend they know something you don't, thus not letting you in le secret club.
>>
>>18563156
> incognito mode
as the other anons said their is no way of having your ip totally hidden no matter what
>>
>>18563160
> fbi van outside
don't worry anon their no coming for you just you neighbor
>>
>>18563160
>>18563161

Okay. Thank you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.