[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breakup Woes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: caf--goldfish__main.jpg (75KB, 340x510px) Image search: [Google]
caf--goldfish__main.jpg
75KB, 340x510px
>> Girlfriend and I go out for a few months
>> She ends it
>> Months later she says she misses me
>> Take her back and resume relationship
>> Few months later we both agree it's really over this time

I've been taking care of her goldfish and will be until she comes back from her vacation in late August, but it's really upsetting to look at the fish. Our relationship was rocky at the best of times but we had fun and love...

What's wrong with me?
>>
>>18562908
>Our relationship was rocky at the best of times

what do you mean by this?
>>
>>18562928

We were/ are to very different people. She's 27 and I'm 34. She's big on going out and having fun (But still responsible) and I'm more relaxed and a homebody. We didn't have much in common besides wanting to have a family.

Update: Her brother (Big animal guy) came and picked up the fish. So I feel a little better.
>>
>>18563011

Sounds like she's a slut bro. Good riddance. Girls who still party hard at 27 are nothing but whores trying to hold onto their slipping youth, lets be real here.

You would have had to wait till her biological clock went off, or knocked her up for any chance of staying with her.

Learn your lesson and move on to someone more compatible.
>>
>>18563833
Seriously this. I stay the fuck away from party girls reaching their late 20s. Find a nice 26 to 30 year old who wants to settle down. There are a ton of them at your age op. Im the same age as you.
>>
>>18563833
I thought it was just me being low energy and what not. I wouldn't call her a party girl because she's a teacher and doesn't let her lust for life mess with her responsibilities (She has a lot).

I'll look for an older woman definitely, or at the very least one who is done with the wild stuff.
>>
>>18563970

If lust for life is pouring alcohol into herself, and being around horny drunk guys that want to fuck her, even if she was not cheating is still being a whore, and having no respect for you.
>>
>>18563980

Strangely enough, she stopped going to bars when we were in a relationship because I don't like them-- loud, stinky, and "Fun," when I'm getting ready for bed. I went with her to a few engagement parties, a wedding and stuff like that, but she was upset because I just didn't enjoy myself. She was also mad that I wore my tie wrong because my shirt was too tight at a wedding.

She also liked to go out on dates with me, but I'm a complete homebody who prefers, for example, to stream a movie rather then go to the movies.

The only thing we only really had in common is that we both wanted as many kids as we could love and afford. She has a temper and I'm laid back. I thought opposites would attract, but I guess not. We still have to work around one another (Both teachers at the same School), so we tried to end it as civilly as possible.
>>
Thanks for the advice friends. I don't think she was bad, just immature in several ways. I'll definitely look for someone more my speed in the future.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.