[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most foolproof way to a womans heart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: caarla.jpg (50KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
caarla.jpg
50KB, 500x487px
What's the most foolproof way to a womans heart
>>
oral
>>
be hot
>>
>>18562637

self esteem.
>>
>>18562637
A large chest incision, duh.
>>
Food

Y'all nerds pretend to know women through your OKC graphs and shit, but the obvious answer always escapes you.
>>
Be Chad. It's the only way, actually.
>>
>>18562663
bitches love it when I make them the kraft mac n cheese with some ketchup on top in a flower pattern. or the hotdogs with dry spaghetti rammed through it and then boiled. makes them so moist.
>>
>>18562664
Ironically Chad is an abstraction forever beyond /r9k/'s understanding.
>>
>>18562678
Chad is easy to pin down. Is he attractive? Yes? Then he's a chad.
>>
No if you want to have help you need to recoqnize that Chad exsists in all of us..

He is the person you be at the begining
he is simple straight forward
and bluntly doesnt give a fuk.

its when the claws get you that we become confused about who chad is, and the world at large really
>>
>>18562663
This, according to my wife.
>>
Use a bone saw to remove the sternum.
Then a chest spreader to open the cavity.

Keep the field clean .
>>
>>18562638
This is the only guy who knows it

Give her mind blowing orgasms, and she'll be yours forever.
>>
>>18562637
Having a dick made out of chocolates that ejaculates money.
>>
>>18562637
>What's the most foolproof way to a womans heart
giving birth to her
>>
>>18562637
It's pretty simple OP. Just treat her as you would treat a child in need of assistance and discipline. Not even kidding, most women want a daddy, so as long as you can play that part, you are set.
>>
>>18562773
As a femanon, you're honestly on the mark. I think the way you described it is interesting and almost reaches the cigar. I love my boyfriend because he's logical, but not strict. He helps guide me through things, but doesn't decide what I can or can't do. Ultimately, women just want a man that can support them- not necessarily financially (although that security is nice, it shouldn't matter to a good girl), but emotionally and physically.

As for my advice, you really just have to be sincere and willing to work towards a goal. You have to be willing to allow her to change, and she has to be willing to see you change. There's a lot more mumbojumbo I could share, but I can just boil it down to this: stay positive, stay hydrated, and stay fed. A good relationship is where you can be alone together. If you're looking to focus on one thing, just try to get to the point where you're both happy and gaining weight because there's no more struggle to worry about. You've found a mate and subsequently have time to focus on the things you enjoy and love instead of trying to figure out who you're gonna' fuck next.

ALSO: Buying her food helps. We're just tired and hungry- no woman I know would turn down a burger and some sleep.
>>
>>18562787
>no woman I know would turn down a burger and some sleep.
They're just pretending.

If I had a buck for each woman in the world who turned down what amounts to "Lets go out and grab a bite to eat,my treat" through their typical methods(Ghosting or flaking) i'd be a rich man.
>>
>>18563018

That's cause they know that you're not just offering them free food.

Here's a question: if they accepted, ate the food, then treated you no differently than they normally would is that fine?
>>
>>18562675
The girls or the hotdogs?
>>
Be handsome and 6'4" with a huge dick.
>>
The only thing that really matters is looking good.

If you don't look good, you don't get a girlfriend. Easy as that. And I mean you have to look REALLY good.
>>
>>18562637
Power drill.
>>
>>18563048
the girls but now that I think about it maybe it was just their diapers.
>>
>>18562787

so... you were talking about the mumbojumbo...
>>
>>18563038
>That's cause they know that you're not just offering them free food.

Not really the point there. They're turning down what that anon claims the women they know would never turn down.

> if they accepted, ate the food, then treated you no differently than they normally would is that fine?

It's my job to make all the moves and recreate or establish the sense of normal in her mind so, yep. It just means I didn't read well enough.
>>
File: Chad.jpg (54KB, 650x809px) Image search: [Google]
Chad.jpg
54KB, 650x809px
A good face.

I'm gonna /thread here you guys.
>>
Make her feel safe.
>>
>>18562690
Underrated post
>>
>>18563457
>going out for food with a near stranger who almost probably definitely wants to fuck me which depending on who I am and how I'm feeling may or may not be something I feel like even entertaining, let alone allowing

vs.

>someone I trust, whether they're a partner or not, offers me food because they are my friend and there probably isn't a sexual motive behind it

One of these is needy behavior, the other is not. No one wants a burger if unwarranted sexual advances come along with it and having to tell someone no is a whole thing that could be avoided entirely.
>>
>>18563879
Remember don't ask women out unless you are attractive
>>
>>18562663
Sainted
>>
>>18562637
Shared interests, financially independent, ability to make her laugh, physically attractive to her, loyalty, and treating her better than everyone else.
>>
File: 1500918331558.jpg (77KB, 468x465px) Image search: [Google]
1500918331558.jpg
77KB, 468x465px
>>18562637

Not doing anything in my pic

That's how
>>
Food and backrubs. Random cute shit that's not even expensive. Like a note. Bitches love notes.
>>
>>18562637
being a weeb
>>
money
know how to cook
groom and dress well
have a job, apartment, car
>>
File: aaaargh.jpg (4KB, 125x117px) Image search: [Google]
aaaargh.jpg
4KB, 125x117px
looks, a handsome man can do anything to a woman she will still love him

>mfw they call us shallow
>>
Humor
>>
Basically this >>18562680
Just be attractive and you're good. The rest isn't as important
>>
>>18562637
Money
>>
for me just being like 20 years older will do
>>
File: the_burger_life_Aug-18-171749.jpg (358KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
the_burger_life_Aug-18-171749.jpg
358KB, 1600x900px
>>18562787
Are you into good good burgers, femanon? Or just McDonalds/Burger King?

Pic related is a Tony Roma's burger.
>>
>>18562637
Money. Food. Power.
>>
>>18562637
Straight through the ribcage
>>
>>18562637
I've always preferred a large pair of boltcutters. Cracks through the sternum and ribs pretty fast.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.