[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feeling jealous whenever she interacts with anybody else but me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1455433974704.jpg (341KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1455433974704.jpg
341KB, 900x900px
how do i deal with this, I keep falling into this cycle of thinking all this shit like misinterpreting and overanalyzing her friendliness with every single other guy like

>oh she likes him more than me, he's attracting her because he's more self directed in the game we're playing and has better aim meaning he has a more masculine mind than me and she's gravitating towards him instinctively because he has better genetics

then on a different guy

>oh, she likes him more than me because he acts like her feminine fantasy fujoshi dream, he's a twink and looks effeminate, something I can never do, he's also 6'2" and women naturally gravitate to the most dominant but at the same time fulfills her aesthetic desire for things to be pretty, two birds one stone

then on a different guy

>oh she likes him because he's very vocal about his political opinions (gas the jews) and isn't flimsy like me who borders on nihilism sometimes, he has a strong opinion and that's why even though he's like 5'1" and is an unfit NEET she wants to fuck him instinctively, women naturally gravitate to his dark triad traits, it's instinctive they can't help it

then on a different guy

>she likes him because his bipolar unpredictability leaves her stimulated and excited, he's also babyfaced and tall which means he fulfills her instinctive desire for a dominant man while satisfying her aesthetic preference, his narcissism makes her wet

etc

how the fuck do i stop relating every single interaction she has with another guy to some biological determinist bullshit
>>
i do this too. lurking.

we probably have inferiority complexes of some sort
>>
Same problem here except when its with both guys and girls
>>
thinking makes you weak, believe it or not.

get of the redpill, pol, and 4chan.

take a walk every morning and meditate

talk to more girls
>>
>>18562628
what if ur right and theyre wrong?
>>
>>18562643
shes literally the only girl i get along with and interacts with me daily without me having to do anything or be profusely entertaining

like idk how do you talk to more girls, i can't seem to keep their attention and vice versa
>>
>>18562628
Sounds like you need confidence training.
>>
>>18562819
what is confidence training

dude every time i ask my psychiatrist for help with self esteem and confidence she just tells me that i don't seem depressed and might have autism and should take a higher dose of adderall
>>
>>18562837
Go to a psychologist. All that psychiatrists do is give meds. A psychologist will help you think better.
>>
>>18562628
If you think that u can make a move on her do it. Take a walk every day or practice some hobbies.
>>
File: 1492190176952.jpg (68KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
1492190176952.jpg
68KB, 410x410px
I'm actually super jealous of my gf's friend who is female. She will easily drop whatever I'm doing with her to be with he friend and they've even kissed each other in the fucking lips. What the fuck am I supposed to do?
>>
File: frog and toad are friends.jpg (64KB, 472x430px) Image search: [Google]
frog and toad are friends.jpg
64KB, 472x430px
Beat up whoever she talks to, or somehow socially outcast him (this is the more feminine approach)
>>
>>18563314
this. talk to someone who understands psychological issues and who just doesn't want to stick you on meds

you did something right with this girl OP it can happen again. try hanging out with guys who are good with girls.

>>18563747
t a l k t o h e r

you need some self respect dude. if you don't like something you shut it DOWN.
>>
>>18563747
Talk to her about it especially if she doesn't see a problem with it. She has to know you're not going to take that shit and if she's not okay with that it's honestly not worth it. From experience I had the same problem and after talking to her she understood the problem and stopped doing that shit but if you don't say anything it will go on.
>>
>>18562628
Realize she's her own person and she doesn't belong to you. She's with you by choice. Which means, yes, at any time she can choose to not be with you anymore. But you have to trust her enough to believe in the choices that she makes for herself. If you don't trust her, you either aren't mature enough to be in a relationship, or she's not the one for you and you need to find a woman you can trust when you aren't standing right next to her.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.