[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need UK Law Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: download (2).jpg (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
2MB, 1600x900px
So, I sold this woman a 2010 VW Golf around 3 months ago.
she's done around 3000 miles in it since.
she contacted me at first claiming that the car mileage was wrong and that the car had been in a serious accident.
I know it hasn't I HPI check and also check all mileage against the national mileage register so the mileage was warranted. I explained this to her and now she has had a solicitor send me a letter claiming for a full refund, the flight she took to collect the car, fuel and all kind of other expenses.
The car is perfectly fine, the inspection she had done on the car only shows cosmetic damage and I made her fully aware the car had some damage to it on the rear and shown her extra photos before she came to view and collect/pay for the car.
She had every chance to inspect it before she paid and drove it away.
How do I respond to the solicitor letter, can i respond myself? am i fucked? do i need to pay a solicitor to respond?

I would really appreciate any advice, i'm trying to run an honest business and I really don't know what to do about this.
>>
Get a solicitor
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.