[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A goodnight sleep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: SmugNeptunia.gif (1012KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
SmugNeptunia.gif
1012KB, 500x281px
Need help gaining energy through my day, I'm constantly tired and don't want to do anything but lay down.
>>
>>18562450
Depression
Diabeeetus
Aids
Cancer
Low testosterone
Have been too long neet
Never done any real sport
Too much fat
Too much thin
Shit life style
Not teenager anymore

Which one of it are you anime poster?
>>
>>18562450

whats your diet like? as kids we eat a LOT of junk and meat and then as we get older expect that to get us by, but now that our youth is gone it just doesn't work.

take some vitamins, and have a diverse set of vegetables. even if its just greenbeans with lunch and carrots with dinner. you need those nutrients bro. also VITAMINS.

they will take a few weeks to kick in but the long term effects will stop you from being a dead person with a living body when you're 50
>>
>>18562450
>>18562480

also, try going outside even though you're tired. you don't need to exercise, and you can stay in the shade, but get out of your room and stop looking at screens. you'll find that you arent as tired as you thought but that your room is making you lethargic.
>>
>>18562480
Ever since college my died has been consistent;y cheap food from restaurants near by. I'll try to change it.
>>
>>18562489

thats probably killing you man, especially if by cheap food you mean fast food, which has virtually no veggie just meat and potato.
>>
>>18562450
eat a proper breakfast and stop jerking off when you wake up
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.