[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i guess im an autist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1501008059822.png (47KB, 1060x722px) Image search: [Google]
1501008059822.png
47KB, 1060x722px
i like girl uni and i asked her out she accepted everthing fine.but i cant keep conversition with her if she doesnt help .fucking awkward silence and i was like ''hey nice weather huh'' how i stop being autist keep finding subject without being weird.what can help me
ps:im not finnish
>>
>>18562390
ask questions about her
>>
>>18562390

>but i cant keep conversition with her if she doesnt help

no one can. conversation is two people (At least) talking.

like the other anon said ask questions about her. but dont stop there.

if you say 'whats your favorite color?
and she says
>blue

you don't just move on. you pick at that. you ask why? most people dont think about WHY its their favorite color but once they do they often have a story that goes with it. and from that story you can find even more things.

>well now that I think about it growing up my favorite color was red, but i had a friend whos favorite color was blue, and when she moved away, she left a blue shirt. and since then i just kinda liked blue, I guess it reminds me of her.

to which you can say
>oh, why did she move? how old were you? what did you guys do for fun?

and thats how you get into someones childhood.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.