[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl I know has been cheating on her boyfriend with me for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 10420386.jpg (7KB, 282x303px) Image search: [Google]
10420386.jpg
7KB, 282x303px
A girl I know has been cheating on her boyfriend with me for half a year. I know we've been terrible people, and I don't wish to get back at her or something, but should I just tell the dude? I know she will never talk, I know this will cause pain but I also feel like the truth should be known.
>>
>>18562365
The only reason you want to do this is to get her to make a decision. You or him.
>>
You should cut your dick off
>>
>>18562365
Does she know that you know she's cheating?
>>
You might regret it at first, but that would be the right thing to do. I take it you don't see this going anywhere with her?
>>
>>18562365
Just stop fucking her if its fucking with you.
>>
>>18562378
this.

get rid of this ball of negativity you goofee nigga.

pussy isn't worth bad vibes
>>
>>18562365
If you're so concerned about it then why'd you fuck her in the first place you moron?
>>
>>18562367
This could've been true a few months ago. She is a very important person for me, but right now I'd rather be alone.
>>18562370
Yes, since the beginning.
>>18562378
>>18562381
I've already decided to abstain from meeting her in the future, I just feel like I have to right my wrongs with him, y'know? If I were in his position I know it would cause me a lot of suffering, and I'm not sure if I'd be glad someone told me... That's why I came here.
>>
>>18562365

Ask yourself this-

If you were the guy getting cucked. Would you rather not know and let it continue for a long time, or would you rather someone tell you so you can end this with the cheating whore?
>>
Yes tell him. It's the least you could do. Make sure to tell him how long it's been going on so he can know what to look out for in the future.
>>
>>18562388
Well you could lie to him and say you just found out that she has a bf. And you can flim her being confronted and put it on fb. And get a million views. Or you could just send him a snap from her phone of you cumming on her back
>>
>>18562409
Also these are bad things to do but kinda fun so maybe take the bland way out and just talk to him or send him a text. Or call.
>>
>>18562409
The last one is the easiest one to do, do this OP. You wouldn't even have to keep up with them after that.
>>
>>18562409
He knows me and probably considers me as a "threat" because I've known his gf for a long time, but we're not really acquainted or anything of the sort. I wouldn't do the last thing because it would be too painful.
>>18562393
>>18562398
That's what my gut is telling me. It's hard but I guess it needs to be done.
>>
>>18562388

>yes since the beginning

wait, so you know what she was up to, you went along with it since the very beginning, but you want to 'get back at her' for something you willingly did and were a part of?
>>
>>18562429

The boyfriend should know. He's being cucked and doesn't even know it. He doesn't deserve that shit.

I'd rather someone tell me so I can end this shit, than have to find out years later the harder way
>>
>>18562388
>I'd rather be alone
bullshit. if you blow it up and the guy decides to end it and she came flying to you you'd gladly accept. Problem could be however she doesn't want to leave him and will beg him to forgive her. If you are going to fuck a girl in a relationship you never tell nor do you fall for them. Damn rookies.
>>
If she's that much of a sociopath there probably been more guys than you on the side.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.