[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf tells me she will go to the mall after finishing work and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 20161030_211731.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161030_211731.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Gf tells me she will go to the mall after finishing work and that I meet here there so we can shop groceries. After shopping she asks where the car is parked and I tell her it is on level 2. Absent mindedly I go to level 3 and she just follows me. Few steps in and I blurt "we are on the wrong lvl, the car is on level 2".

At this point she goes "huh? If the car is on level 2 why did you come to level 3"?

Pisses me off. I ask her "why do you think I came here? What could be my motivation".

The problem is that she always says shit like this. We always fight because it feels as if she is accusing me of something. She tells me I dont understand the meaning if what she wants to say and am focusing on the language instead of the meaning. I dont even know how to ignore language and grasp the meaning from words.

Am I crazy or is she crazy. One of us has to be. We fight once a week because of semantics of what she meant and what she said.
>>
It's not that serious.
>>
I mean it was a pretty valid question to ask you lol

why did you go to the 3rd level
>>
> "why do you think I came here? What could be my motivation"

You reacted with the same stupid asshole tone as she did. You've got to be the better man.
>>
>>18562308
You might be the crazy one she ain't a bitch for questioning the situation
>>
This is the level of petty I wish my life could afford
>>
>>18562332
>>18562328
Okay. I guess

Another gem I remember is:

Calls me on the phone

Her: Where are you
Me: At work
Her: Huh?
Her: What are you doing at work?
Me: Working
Her: Huh? Why are you working?
Me : Because I need money?
Her: Huh? Why do you need the money?

And this is when I lost it.

I know realize how fake this sounds. I would not believe someone would say shit like this unless I hear it. I heard it and still have a hard time accepting it as truth.

Btw my reply was "I need money to fund my drug habits and my gambling debts"
>>
>>18562308
I think you're crazy dude

It's a pretty good damn valid question
>>
>>18562308
>"why do you think I came here? What could be my motivation"
She doesn't know dude, that's literally the point of her asking the question is to find out

You got issues my man
>>
>>18562308

I think you are making this a much MUCH bigger deal than it is.
>>
>>18562361
>babe wants small talk during the day while I’m away from her
>that bitch
>>
>>18562308
You're both at fault. In the situation you described, she kind of started the whole thing by asking a bitchy question. Obviously you just went there by normal human error. But then you cause it to turn into a fight by coming at her with a smartass retort when you could have just said "oops I wasn't paying attention." If you always defuse the situation then you have the high ground and can tell her "look, I don't like how you always ask me rude questions you already know the answer to". Then if she doesn't shape up you can dump that baby-back bitch
>>
>>18562361
She sounds like a bimbo
>>
Yeah my gf has 'quirks' which get under my skin if I'm having a bad day. I try not to be such a pissy pants over minor details. One that gets me is that she'll always say my name until I say what before she asks what she was going to ask. I prefer complete sentences. I'll be like "hey my love, do you want a coke? I'm going to the kitchen". She'll be like "anon", "anon", "ANON!" I'll say "WHAT?!" she'll say "would you like a coke?" I'll have to say "ok, sure?" then she'll say "I'm going to the kitchen you see..". Pisses me off because I always feel like it is something important when she is calling me by name.
>>
>>18562436
>Saying bimbo in 2017
>>
>>18562457
Seems like a very minor detail, but once you notice then it becomes a *thing*. Like we could be laid in bed, both in a half waking dreamlike state and where as I'd say "hey do you want to go swimming tomorrow?" she'd say "ANON!" until I said "WHAT?!" then'd she'd ask about swimming. Like just ASK in the first place. Make me jump half out of my skin by barking my name at me.
>>
>>18562467
I like the old slang. I don't really like "ayo senpai she a thot. She ain't keepin it 100". Bimbo, bozo, bonehead. That's the shit
>>
>>18562308
So... You're fucking retarded and you're wondering why your girlfriend asked why you're being retarded? Holy shit i knew people on 4chan were dumb but you're a special kind of dumb. Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.