/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should I deal with my gf and our mutual best friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1427252627272.jpg (47KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1427252627272.jpg
47KB, 728x546px
So there's this guy who's my girlfriend's best friend and he's mine too, he was the one who set us up, he's a really great guy.
The problem is that she's more comfortable with him than with me and it really doesn't help that I live 500km away from them most of the time so she sees him more than me.
By more comfortable I mean they seem more of a couple than me and her. I can't even hold her hand without her feeling uncomfortable.
She explains this by how distant I was before our relationship, we never talked irl and whenever we did it was super awkward (imagine two awkward teenagers who like each other), so that wall that built up between us during that time is still kinda there, of course we both do some efforts to try and improve that, but it doesn't work at all with her.
Also they both are koreaboos and I'm not so whenever we're out the three of us they never stop talking about it.
And she mentioned once that he's as important to her as me and it doesn't help that I'm super jealous.
>>
is this board always slow? I've never been here.
>>
No, it's reasonably fat. It's just that, well, pretty much every other thread is asking your same question.
>>
>>18562232
Really?
Care enough to show me?
>>
>>18562080
Your relationship just isn't destined to last, those two are infinitely more suited to each other and you just seem the type who is going to eventually give her an ultimatum.
>>
>>18562250
lmao it's already set, I've thought about breaking up but I'll give her one chance first, I just don't plan on telling her before.
I know it's not something that'll last forever but I wanted at least for it to last as long as possible since we're both each other's first.
>>
>>18562080
Her friend that set you up is friendzoned. Girls don't care if their partner likes the same stupid shit they do. They rarely even want you to. A girl wants her man to be a man. Do you think she'd be turned on if you liked watching fruity Korean soaps? I'll tell you about a girl I knew. She always liked to joke around and be funny and silly. She dated a guy who wasn't funny at all - an alpha type who was serious. Someone brought up that it must be hard for her because he wasn't the joking type. She shocked me when she told me that it wasn't important at all that he be funny - that's what her friends were for. You're freaking out over nothing. Her friend is dickless to her. If you dont start acting right she will leave you, but it won't be for that friend - she'll go meet another guy
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>18562080
>asians

Dude, are you a white guy?
Are you ABSOLUTLY retarded, never trust an asian girl.
>>
>>18562313
nah none of them is Asian, they're just koreaboos.
>>18562303
that's not the thing that bothers me, I was talking about her being more comfortable (physically) with him, but I appreciate your input and I've already knew that since she told me herself, so it doesn't bother me that much.
>>
bump?
>>
File: 1501167905323.jpg (20KB, 213x179px) Image search: [Google]
1501167905323.jpg
20KB, 213x179px
>>18562080
>>
just sounds a lot like the situation in the office at the beginning
i know, it's stupid to compare to fictional stories, but it doesn't sound like it will last long, sorry
>>
Hey OP. This happened to me, too. We dated for 18 months and I couldn't help noticing that my gf and friend started spending more time together without me. I asked her about this and she said that my constant presence made her anxious. I later found out that they used to fuck, my friend dumped her and set her up with me. I broke up with my gf and a few days later I found out that they were fucking already. I had also confronted my friend after the breakup and he told me that he didn't have feelings for her. A month later they were living together.
This was years ago and I still have trust issues. Fucking dump her and your friend and move on. No questions asked.
>>
Women need to be able to look at someone and talk to them. LDR's aren't a good substitution in a relationship.

She's getting what she can't get from you from him... conversation, a smiling, reassuring face to see, a shoulder to cry on. What boyfriends are supposed to provide to girlfriends.

If it hasn't already, that will include sex.
>>
>>18562080
>By more comfortable I mean they seem more of a couple than me and her. I can't even hold her hand without her feeling uncomfortable.
rofl mate you are cucked man gtfo of that "relationship" hahahahahaha
>>
>>18562752
well she would be the female equivalent of a robot so it doesn't really surprise me, and I actually felt the same at the beggining of our relationship but I got over it but she didn't. Like I said, our relationship was always awkward, we've been together for 6 months now I guess.
>>18562749
I talk to her everyday and whenever I can, when I'm around I try to act more like a bf but besides actually seeing her face when talking there's no difference compared to being away.
>>18562679
I forgot to mention that he's gay, seems like an important information now. He also told me that he's happy that I'm not jealous like his other friend's bfs, lmao if only he knew.
>>
I'll bump this as long as it isn't archived or 404'd .
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.