[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't like festivals, but my friends do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1500696646844.jpg (1MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1500696646844.jpg
1MB, 2048x1365px
I'm 23 and should love festivals, but i'm bored out of my mind of them, i get bored af then start drinking until i pass out then repeat for 3 days straight, but i drank so much up to this point that there is no more novelty in drinking what so ever.

BUT all mu friends are there and love it, we rarely see each other because of work and this is one occasion to get together but i feel like shit at festivals.

What should i do /adv/ ? I feel like i'm slowly loosing my friends.

This is the 1st day of a festival , i'm at home and just got a text asking how come i'm not there...I wanna spend time with them but this is just boring/repetitive and very expensive(not too important).
>>
>>18562052
I know this is bad advice but you can try some drugs, that's a huge reason people love festivals so much.

Also if you honestly don't like them, well then I don't know if there's a way to force yourself to enjoy them.
>>
>>18562052
You can recommend you guys do something else. Maybe something fun is in the area.

If they don't then maybe you guys have grown too far apart. It happens desu. I've had really good high school friends that I fell away after college and have college friends who fell away. It's part of life. You should cling to your friends because you're lonely or wtv.

Tell them you want to do something else. Talk to them. As long as you communicate and they give a shit about you then you'll be fine most likely. But keep in mind that things fall apart.
>>
>>18562060
There will be plenty of weed there...but i guess i put weed in the "almost like beer' category, there's plenty of weed everywhere...nothing new.
>>
>>18562063
fuck weed
festival drugs are: mdma, amphetamine, cocaine, lsd, shrooms, 2cb, .... depending on the festival
psychedelics and mdma don't work too well on metal or punk festivals, but are perfect on goa or tek festivals
>>
>>18562062
I'll have to try to do this, finding something fun to do outside of festivals, it's really annoying that it's the festival season with everyone hyping them on FB like crazy.
>>
>>18562069
It's a electric music festival in the mountains/forest but where i'm from it's hard af to find them, with stamp on me i'd be 100% there, unfortunately this place is a little "outdated".
>>
>>18562085
you'll usually find all of that and more on electric music festivals
and on some of them you'll even meet nice people who just give you shit for free
but maybe thats just how it is where i'm from
>>
Thanks for the input guys, it helps, i'll just try to find new ways to spend time with them and if it doesn't work it doesn't work, i won't force it and i also won't force myself into boredom oblivion!
>>18562098
>>18562062
>>
Get MDMA and make out with girls

If you haven't been doing this at festivals you've been missing the point the whole time
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.