[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost my Fiancé...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 20170514_110019.jpg (3MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170514_110019.jpg
3MB, 3984x2988px
Well I dont know what good coming here and asking for advice will be, its long winded but here goes,

A month or two ago my fiance left me and bluffing and saying she qas gonna leave she finally did it cuz i wasnt getting my act together I was smoking pot all the time and not getting a real career and I was acting really shady (no cheating but still shady), she stayed with me for 5 years and broke it off we have known eachother since toddler years, I have been crying everyday since and she recently said she doesnt love me the same anymore, I need to know how and if i can rekindle the flame, she is intertwined into my life even though she is gone and I would give everything to have see me the same again, Ive quit pot and cut out all the shady people in my life and im trying to become a new better me...but its been the hardest shit ever and i need help..
>>
>>18561969
Sorry bro, well in life we all have to learn some hard lessons. He's been with her for five years and during the last year or so it seems like u treated her like shit she gave you plenty of warning to get your act up or else she's going to leave.

Seems you didnt show love back to her so she slowly was losing love for you. Nothing to do no blood just to prosper in the future and don't hang back on your ex fiancé.
>>
Why'd it take you this long to change? I had a similar thing happen, and I don't think you can/should do anything. She's gone. Besides, even if she came back, you'd just start doing all the same shit again and go through it all later.
>>
>>18561969
No
She asked you to stop being a useless stoner, you didn't give a fuck. There's nothing surprising in her leaving and no chances of her coming back. Learn from your mistakes and move on.
>>
You need to prove to her you've actually changed and that it's not just an act to get her back.
>>
>>18561985
Do not do this or have this mindset. Just move on.
>>
>>18561989
Exactly
>>
>>18561989
It's not that easy to give up on people you're in love with dumbass.
>>
>>18562007
I didn't say it's easy. But in the long run it'll be a lot easier than hoping she'll take you back when it's almost certain she won't and you'll torture yourself for nothing.
>>
>>18562007
She is done with OP she aint coming back. He needs to learn his lesson and her coming back wont teach him shit.

And besides OP didnt love her and that is why she left him, even a donkey can see that
>>
>>18562014
Buddy boy I love her more than anything and i always will, I wish I hadnt been so depressed and shit and could have seen what i was doing to her, I know she will probably never take me back, but dont you dare say I never loved her
>>
OP here, thanks for everyone's honesty, If i could have one last chance with her It would be beautiful and perfect, how it should have been, but i guess ill just walk through life without her and see what happens....thanks again anons
>>
>>18561969
If a woman truly loved you and its gone it is gone and nothing will bring that shit back. Door closed.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.