[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every woman asks for more from a her man or..?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (167KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
167KB, 1280x720px
So I've been with this girl for 2 years. Lived together, went trough some really hard moments together and it just strengthen our relation.
The only problem we had is that while I'm just average looking(and short) she's very very good looking. She's that one girl in a huge group that's leading the heard, always popular and in the center of the attention, hell..some of her friends almost worship her.
Every god damn creature that spots us assumes that she's in for my money(senpai is poor as shit),big dick etc. At first it kinda bothered me but now i got used to it.
The real problem is that at first she loved me for who I was, but in time she insisted on changing things. Every thing she asked me to change were actually good in the end for me, like taking more care of me, spending less time in videogames and instead focusing on myself but we got to the point where she wants me to "spend 30min before i leave somewhere to have my hair done", "to be ripped" etc..Don't get me wrong, i know that a guy with some good looking muscles looks good, but I was actually happy about myself.
I know she loves me..hell, she was about to stab her father once for pushing me, along other crazy things that proved me how much she cares about me, but..is she the type of woman that keeps asking for more until I won't be able to fulfill ?
I got to the point where I'm fucking confused about myself
>>
>>18561741
it certainly sounds like she's one of those women who want to change their man into something he's not and then leave because he's changed
that is unfortunately not just a meme, it actually happens
doesn't mean that will happen, but take things at your own pace
30 minutes water on hair (as a guy you should need 5 at best if it'd not a completely new cut) is extreme but acceptable for special occasions, if you do it all the time, just think about what you could do with that time
>>
Here's how I would look at it. Maybe she is unsatisfied in some way with you, maybe she just wants the best for you. There's no way to know. But so far it seems like she has your best interests in mind. The worst that could happen is that you get ripped and hot and have mature interests and shit, and then she breaks up with you. Okay, that's still better than not getting hit and then her breaking up. It's not like she's asking you to change in a bad way.
Also she's hot, and if you don't lift you're probably not. Nothing wrong with wanting your SO to look their best for you. I'm sure she diets for you and probably works out to maintain the body that only you get to fuck. It's not unreasonable to want you to do the same for her.

I'd continue on with the self improvement. Push back on the things that you don't find value in, like I wouldn't spend 30 minutes on my hair, but maybe I'd get a different haircut that can look better quickly. It sounds like you have a great gf who can really push you to the next level and you should be proud of that
>>
>>18561771
I don't wanna lie or exaggerate, but yeah..she pushes me a lot in a good way. Thinking about it i guess if i compare my look to her;s i guess i would be unsatisfied about it as well.
Furthermore, she says that "her body is all mine to have" I guess I didn't payed attention to those type of details..maybe she wants the same satisfaction I get when I see her
>>
>>18561741
I flat don't understand your complaint. She could easily replace you and she's not trying to destroy or demean you. Fuck its got to be me, me, me. Anyway because you are insecure in the relationship you have to find something wrong with her and pick. Keep on and you'll be back here crying she was perfect and ran off with another man.
>>
What happens with those type of girls when I/you fail to push your boundaries is my fear..
Do they give up on trying or on you?
>>
>>18561797
I just wanna talk, say my fears and hear some toughs. I don't necessarily complain about..I guess I'm not the type of guy that like;s "changes in his life"
>>
she is quite superficial, and her friends are probably a bit disappointed with you and vent to her.

The pro on this side is, that you can get her to do things for your motivation in return, like never weighting more than 110lbs or otherwise letting you fuck other girls on the side. or shit like that.
>>
>>18561806
All women want their men to look good, especially in public, its part of showing them off. Embrace it OP. Men love eye candy on their arm and so do women.
>>
I'm torn on my personal opinion on whether or not she should be asking you these things and whether or not you should follow through. But I'll give you more perspective.

You already recognize that these things are beneficial for you. Another way to look at it, is that she's likely asking you these things because they're the things that makes her feel good. As in, she personally feels better about herself when she gets her hair done, and when she works out, and when she resists the temptation of unproductivity, etc etc. She sees how good she feels when she does these things, so she wants you to feel good in the way that she knows.

I'm not going to discourage you from working out. That's great! You should keep doing that. It's a careful line for her to walk, because couples really should be maintaining themselves for each other, but it's no implication that she loved you any less before hand. People usually just say, "I'll be with you no matter what!" and they're often telling the truth. But I'm sure you've heard the stories of people who are dissatisfied when their partners really let themselves go. And when they're already that far down the road, it's really hard to change habits. I doubt that you're that far gone. She's trying to prevent that, it's not that she's implying you're already there.

Something I do want you to consider is to remember your individuality. I hesitate when you said you gave up video games. Lots of people take video games too far, and I don't know where you are with that. What do you do instead of video games? Have you taken up another hobby that makes you happy? Maybe art, or music, or programming, or urban exploration, or sports, or baking, or woodworking, or gardening, or something? Did you replace it with the hobby of working out? Which is a wonderful hobby in itself, if it's your thing. Keep working out, definitely, but do you have a hobby that you love, that helps you unwind, that makes you feel proud of yourself after you finish it?
>>
>>18561812
I guess someone is planting those seeds in her mind. Something similar came from her mouth once when we were in a "fight"
I am pretty sure i won't bother asking. She meets my every fantasy and gives me enough sex (once every 2 days os more than enough for me). She insisted few times that i try other girls and that i'm allowed to have other girls as long as i ask her first, or tell her so she gives her consent(ofc no EXes).
>>
>>18561822
I feel like a fucking idiot. Not sure what's worng with me..She does A LOT for me, yet here I am posting "my problems".
Why the fuck am I like this? Am I lazy or something? I trully love her, i know she loves me back yet she asked me 1 thing from me(that's actually FOR ME) yet I'm finding excuses not to do it..
>>
>>18561844
Because you're human. Our brains like stability and consistency. This is a change. It's a change for your better, but your brain still doesn't like it. Video games and junk food were created by other human brains that enjoyed how addicting they are. They activate our pleasure centers in ways that our ancestors never would have experienced. Maybe you've heard of this study of mice: They attached a node to the pleasure center of their brain, and connected that to a button. When the mice pushed the button, the node would light up. The mice slammed on that button non stop, ignoring anything else, until they died.

Resisting temptation is a noble human action. Don't discount the effort it takes.

You had a comfortable life. Your brain doesn't really see any reason why you should try and do anything else. It was able to roll by with all the familiar stimuli and relax. Change means you have to get used to new things. It's exhausting. But it gets easier.
>>
>>18561844
>>18561897

As you establish a routine, your brain will have to do less work. In this process, try to streamline your expectations in order to give your brain a break. Set a schedule to work out, instead of having to crunch your agenda day-by-day. Lay out everything you need (running shoes, water bottle, gym clothes) the day prior, so you don't have to look around for your things. Every thought process you have to do before working out is another risk of your brain giving up. Don't give it that opportunity.

Focus less on what you're doing and more on the routine of doing it. I started my exercise routine by doing 5 minutes of stretching every morning (with a timer!). I did it at the same time of day and at the same point in my morning routine; after my morning piss and before I cook breakfast. As time went on, I bumped it up with body weight exercises. Oftentimes I don't want to do it, but I still walk to that same spot in my apartment and tell myself I'll just stretch for my timed duration. Every time, after I've stretched a little bit, woken up my body, remembered why I like to work out, and ended up doing my exercise routine anyway.

I know when and where I'm going to be doing it, so my brain can go on autopilot for that part. If I had to think about working it into my day, I never would.

You can do this.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.