[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to not be see. As a creep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8759.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8759.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
I saw this humor video on my Facebook https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4OaY87rJq4

It's basically about women complaining about being approached by men.

But how am I ever gonna meet girls if I don't approach them?

Any advise how to avoid being seen as a creep?
>>
>>18561575
Don't give a shit. I mean that. Don't try to understand women. Women understand women, and they hate each other.
>>
You go to online dating and tinder like a normal person and wait like a good boy until someone shows interest in you.
>>
Turns out women don't like being approached by strangers on the street. Bars, sure. Anywhere else? Not so much.

I know, I was shocked too, until I thought about it. I mean, who does?

The trick is to meet girls in a place where you have common interests and try to have the conversation grow naturally. I know this is probably just making you more stressed out, but that's the skinny of it.
>>
>>18561625
Who would approach women on the street. If they are on the street, they are obviously on their way to do something, and you are just an obstacle. When they are at the destination, and bored, it's entirely reasonable to hit them up. Can't tell you how many dates I've picked up from Jiffy Lube. It's a 35 dollar expense, mostly filled with bored women. I'd save like 5 dollars if I changed my own oil, AND I wouldn't have the opportunity to try and entertain a chick enough to get a number in 30 minutes or less.

Fuck, I've even gotten a dental hygienist's number, just from being charming and funny while she was doing her job. Didn't get in the way, but I made the free moments count.
>>
>>18561575
I don't want to sound like /r9k/, but it's literally all about attractiveness when it comes to cold approaches.

If you look like a male model you can go up to 900 % of young woman and call her revolting whore as your opening line and she'll be sleeping in your bed that very night.

This makes it more clear https://youtu.be/v9MBUcCixvY
>>
>>18561669
*90%
>>
File: ZTsxvnv.jpg (92KB, 480x372px) Image search: [Google]
ZTsxvnv.jpg
92KB, 480x372px
>>18561669
To add, women's problems are not men approaching them, it's that the men approaching aren't attractive enough for her.
>>
>>18561609
man fuck that
>>
>>18561669
Nah you are /r9k/ here

This guy has got it right
>>18561636

Don't attempt to pick up women in places that are not appropriate for that
>>
>>18561682
If you're a single guy you wouldn't want to date an ugly girl either no matter if you're lonely or not
>>
>>18561749
Women think most guys are ugly.
>>
>>18561753
Well enough to have sex with them

About 85% of men have sex by their early 20s
>>
creepy means, she is not sure if she can trust you.
Basically only go up to girls that have signaled you to come over in one way or another. Or do it like everyone else and get dates online, aside from tinder there are quite some places where an average guy can be successfull.
Then don't be a creep by following a few guidelines (like: no creepy stuff on the first few dates) And if she goes on a second date with you, you have skipped the called creepy risk.
>>
>>18561746
Do you seriously think a woman would turn down a tall, handsome male if he approached her at the grocery store or the bus station?
>>
>>18561761
>what are hookers
>>
>>18561858
>Do you seriously think a woman would turn down a tall, handsome male if he approached her at the grocery store or the bus station?

Not him but, yeah.

For some reason you seem to think women think with their dick, like men do.

Except... you know... they don't have a dick.

And not even all guys think with their dick before all else.

If a busty, attractive female approached me at a grocery store/bus station/whatever, it's legit 50/50 on whether I'd talk to her or not.

And this isn't even a hypothetical, I've ACTUALLY done it a number of times--either because I just didn't want to be bothered, or because they came off too desperate as fuck and I could smell it from a mile away (which is why a lot of guys get shut down when they try. They come at girls with so much thirst it drowns anything else out.)
>>
>>18561636
Yeah, if you're already charming, sure. But for your average clueless dude, I wouldn't recommend a cold open in situations where it's not exactly expected.
>>
>>18561575
How a creep approaches women:
>be average/ugly
>have conversation with woman
>share the same interests
HOLY SHIT, WHAT A CREEP.

How a non-creep approaches women:
>be handsome/cute/rich
>have conversation with woman
>share the same interests
WOW, I'M LITERALLY SO WET
>>
>>18561575
It's context.

I live in an urban area. When I am walking on the street, anything I hear is ignored, whether its polite or not. The street is where I feel most defensive, don't talk to me when I am walking alone.

If we're in a place with people, I mean, that's normal. Especially if its a place where peers are. That is acceptable and mostly welcomed. The only thing that would be creepy in this situation is blatant sexual remarks or trying to tell me to leave the place with you.

Things that are mildly acceptable are: grocery stores, banks, most "errand" places. Typically because I am on the go and stressed out running errands. Like I don't want to be called pretty and be asked for my number when important things are on my mind.
>>
>>18561575
Be attractive. Attractive people get away with a lot more shut than unattractive people. If you're hot, women won't actually mind if you flirt with them at the store, or on the train,or even at their job.
>>
>>18561606
Will you please stop posting this recycled and super old joke? I cringe every time I see it, and that's coming from a woman-hater.
>>
File: 1478473033379.gif (1MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1478473033379.gif
1MB, 500x282px
>>18561575
Women will deny it because they love to get angry at men for being superficial, but it's 100% true.
>>
>>18562522
I just got back from the gym with a lady friend of mine. While I was off doing something, some guy came up to talk to her. She said he was cute, but it was still unwelcomed and weird. So, if it makes you feel better, normies get rejected, too
>>
>>18562654
was he ugly, visibly poor, or in anyway unattractive in the slightest?
>>
File: 1354306803277.jpg (1MB, 1313x2063px) Image search: [Google]
1354306803277.jpg
1MB, 1313x2063px
>>18561609

You'll die if you wait for a girl to make the first move.
>>
>>18562718
Women don't realize how big of a factor that is or they just don't care.
>>
dont try to paint women as a homogenous species of robots that all run the same script. yes a lot of women hate being approached, but even within those groups of women they are dating men who DID approach them at some point.

do what you want. its not illegal so whatsi t matter? you're approaching strangers after all so worst case scenario you still dont ever have to see em again.

you are not a burden to society its not your job to protect the world from you.
>>
>>18561575
The difference between being a creep and not being a creep is your attractiveness level. Ladies, just drop the pretense and say what you mean: you don't find us creepy you find us ugly.
>>
>>18562654
Not cute enough obviously
>>
>>18562357
women love bringing each other down though.
>>
>>18563007
They don't realize it, they think that any guy that doesn't approach them is too much of a coward to be worth their time, while at the same time failing to realize that if If a guy dosent find the perfect chance in the perfect setting and say the perfect thing, he'll come off as a creep
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.