[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1475440776400.jpg (137KB, 594x892px) Image search: [Google]
1475440776400.jpg
137KB, 594x892px
How do I know if i'm depressed? From the symptoms i've heard of I very well may be, but i'm honestly not sure and I feel I aught to know whether I am or not. Not to bitch and moan about it mind you - I would never want to do such a thing, but I believe that if I knew it may become easier to solve my issue. After all you can't solve a proble if you don't know what the problem is right? Anyway.

I don't feel particularly lonely, i've always been pretty quiet and although I enjoy being around others it's not what I consider a necessity in order to feel happy or anything. Nor do I feel that i'm "alone in the world" or anything, I mean technically everyone is alone but I mean I just don't feel like noone understands me or connects with me or the like.

I DO feel as if I am becoming a rather bitter individual, I used to not get angry very often but more recently I find that I can become frustrated, annoyed or even angered by things that would not used to make me feel that way. I also always feel very hopeless and feel that i'm a failiure - that i'm not good at anything.

I've felt this way for a while so although i'm used to it, I still don't feel good about it, which I probably shouldn't. I don't really think about killing myself all the time, however I do think that i'm unimportant and that it wouldn't matter if I was dead or not. My friends and family would probably miss me yes, but I still don't believe that my own life is worth much of anything. Hell i've even though that some people's lives would improve if I was gone. No matter how much that person may miss me.

I really just don't know what to do. I certainly don't enjoy this constant feeling of hopelessness, and aside from bitterness that's primarily what I feel nowadays.
>>
>>18561345
Have a look at one of my favorite videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o
>>
File: 1500951524366.jpg (210KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500951524366.jpg
210KB, 900x600px
>>18561345
The pic actually gave me a chuckle, so here's another.

But that aside, it's not depression...yet. Thinking that it is depression will actually make you depressed. It seems you need an outlet a hobby would be a good start.
>>
>>18561351
Good video, thanks lad
>>18561356
Those are some nice nice lobsters, and yeah I suppose think it may make it come true, only makes sense. To be honest i'm not sure what to think about it, but yeah i've been exercising a lot more aswell as trying to learn some new thing or skill. Still need to decide on the 2nd part though.
>>
>>18561345
OK mate, why don't you try this audio course of the mindful way through depression , it will help you overcome the kind of thinking that leads to the bitterness and triggerage. http://www.mediafire.com/file/stl5ctg1ptogszt/MWTD.zip
>>
>>18561345
Depression is a medical condition that is not merely a matter of being sad a lot.

If you can take ANY pleasure in ANYTHING, if you can find a reason to get out of bed most mornings, you are not depressed.
>>
File: Goebbels_diary.jpg (66KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
Goebbels_diary.jpg
66KB, 500x594px
>>18561579
>if you can find a reason to get out of bed most mornings
Pic related
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.