[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20161120-WA0001.jpg (100KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161120-WA0001.jpg
100KB, 720x1280px
My girlfriend left me 8 months ago for no reason and i can't get over it.
She's not interested to meet and talk about it and shes not willing to give it another chance.
She's smart, beautiful, and im too attached and heart broken, i feel miserable everyday i wake up and i don't know what the fuck I should do.
Help
>>
Get mad, fuck her. Good she left. It was her fault, she's missing out. You don't need her that stupid bitch.
>>
I try to fill my time with alot of stuff but I mainly intoxicate myself with alcohol almost every night. I just can't get over this shit
>>
>>18561104

Need to find another girl maybe, at least to talk to. On craigslist they have ads for platonic freinds I think. Maybe start a conversation about it.
>>
>>18561097
Stop thinking you're such a piece of shit that deserves to be treated like that.
>>
>>18561100
Nothing is happening to miss out, i feel empty and confused
>>
Sleep around. She obviously wasn't "the one" and that makes her just another piece of pussy.
>>
>>18561109
I met few other girls and got laid thinking that would help, but i just can't seem to get over it.
>>
>>18561125

Well, just going to have to outgrow it I guess. If you're under 25 I think it's probably typical behavior to still be like that. After that age I started realizing relationships are shit and women are not worth getting pissed about. My patience has worn down and if my wife leaves me tomorrow, I give zero fucks.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.