[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be diagnosed with autism at 25?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images (12).jpg (25KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
25KB, 443x332px
After so many years of being in here I've actually started considering the possibility of being autistic, I dislike loud sounds, I feel really uncomfortable surrounded by people, even 1 person in the same room is kind of awkward if they aren't interesting, I'd rather spend time alone than accompanied.
I've learnt to fit, but it is a facade difficult to sustain for a while.
I have a job, a good and formal education, I've had relationships but still something doesn't feel right.
>>
You're not autist you fucking retard, you're just an introvert!
>>
>>18561045
No your suffering from special snowflake syndrome.
>>
This is the problem with the mass shilling of 'mental health awareness'

It causes everyone to self-diagnose themselves with autism or adhd and other things even when they simply have different personalities that don't conform to the extroverted 'norm'.

You're fine lad. You probably just lack confidence when dealing with people, like me. But that can be changed with practice.
>>
>>18561308
>causes everyone to self diagnose
This desu.

I don't even fucking tell people I have depression and I take medications, I fucking despise saying I have been diagnosed with it. Depression has become a buzzword people use when they had a bad day, and I refuse to be associated with the idiots that have made the word lose all meaning.
>>
>>18561666
Yep. Same with anxiety.All these dumb fuck females think it's fashionable to claim that they have 'anxiety' to gain attention and sympathy. Pisses me off.
>>
>>18561694
It's because it's cool to have mental health issues, dude. All the cool kids have anxiety and depression and triggers or whatever.
>>
>>18561700

>actually be a bloke with anxiety and depression
>"omg, he's so quiet and weeiirrd! why's he so moody and quiet and BORING???"

>be an attactive girl with hundreds of friends but you get a bit shy sometimes
>"OMG *shares fb post* I don't know what dress to wear to the party tonight, nothing looks good on me! ;_: *takes xanax* ANXIETYYYYY!!!"
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.