[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom snooped through my room, did she find my sex toys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1501094359552.png (318KB, 667x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501094359552.png
318KB, 667x360px
Im a closeted 19 year old. I noticed she came in my room and snooped around for sure due to some stuff being misarranged.

My dildo and dickcage are really well hidden but epliator is not. Epliator is actually out in the open though it looks like an electric razor so not really gay.

Im a hairless twink looking guy but moms view the best in their sons so I doubt she'd see me as some slutty fag. I want to stay closeted until I am out of the house. I kinda somewhat almost tried coming out to her once but it was more of a testing the water thing with how she'd react and she did not take it well and still thinks im straight for sure.

Do you think she found the sex toys? They are hidden under a drawer in a desk which you'd have to take the whole heavy drawer out to get to.
>>
>>18560923
It's certainly possible, especially if she's acting unusual. Or, something else happened and she strongly suspects anyway? I can't really speak to being closeted outside of my gay ass sister and our mom had NO idea till she came out, despite being your prototypical softball lesbian.
>>
You're not closeted dude, you may think you are but parents know.
>>
>>18560938

My dad made a joke involving me doing a heterosexual thing the other day though, the implication of the joke requiring me to be straight.
>>
>>18560923
im sorry you feel the need to stay in the closet tho. I hope some day you can take that step to come out.

even if she did find your sex toys she probably wont bring it up.

regardless of your sex toys she probably already has more than a sneaking suspicion. she is your *mom*-- in other words she is the person you've spent the most time in your life with/around.

a lot of parents already have a clue, but they dont know how, or are scared to communicate these things; or rather they might just decide to "let sleeping dogs lie."
>>
No. Even if she did if she hasn't said anything to you, you're fine.
>>
>>18560953
no, the joke is that youd never do it since you are gay
>>
>>18560923
How would we know? Epilators are just another way of removing hair, so I don't think that has gay implications.

You didn't give any details about whether the area you stored your sex toys in is unkempt, etc.
>>
>>18560923
>My mom snooped through my room
Move out.
>>
>>18561055

It is easier not to
>>
> she went through my room
There is only one answer you must kill her
>>
>>18562337

Uh no thanks..
>>
File: bisexual.jpg (53KB, 888x324px) Image search: [Google]
bisexual.jpg
53KB, 888x324px
>>18560923
They are your parents. No matter what do you think, you cant hide anything from your parents. They made you, own you and can see through you. And it isnt inherently bad thing.

If they are half decent parents, they wont mind you coming out and probably know it from start. Dont worry about it and focus on school. Also use condoms. Fags have highest rates and chances of catching aids.

Just go and have talk eith your mom. Tell her you know she went through your stuff and ask her why has she done it. Dont accuse her or be angry, just curious and maybe tell her truth about yourself.
>claim you are bi?

Godspeed and dont forget to post your hairless body on /hm!
>>
Just talk with her about It if she even hints about it , you really should have been able to figure this out by now , or lie your ass off and say their for your lady friend whose parents are super strict

> /thread
>>
>>18562897

What if she gets mad?
>>
What a huge fag
>>
>>18563037

How am I a huge fag
>>
>>18563006
Make sure you have a friend you can stay with or relative worst case cynario but don't say shit unless she does , got it ?
>>
>>18563067
well for one you're literally homosexual.
and two, you don't even have the balls to be yourself no matter the potential consequences that likely wont even happen.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.