[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Washing Machine troublep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5033.JPG(1).jpg (159KB, 674x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5033.JPG(1).jpg
159KB, 674x960px
>finally decide to clean bathroom
>after cleaning toilet and vacuuming dust and hairs, decide to clean plastic shower curtain
>don't throw it away like the last one (1st mistake)
>do my research, find out they're machine washable
>do that
>first time didn't do much
>second time notice progress
>curtain MUCH cleaner after a couple more washes
>inspection time
>basically clean aside from discoloration in the lower corner
>"fuck it I'll go one more time to be sure"(second mistake)
>afterwards check on it
>notice that aside from being wet it's basically in the same position
>even deturgent is sitting on the top wet but intact
>"guess I'll just go again?"(worst mistake)
>check midwash this time
>not spinning, just sitting filled with water and soap
>loud whurring noise like a car that don't start
>stop cycle
>remove curtain
>resume cycle
>same result
>turn dial to the end of the cycle
>wait till it's over
>not draining
>15 min later
>still no change

Can anyone help out? It's a Kenmore 70 series.
>>
>>18560882
Try disconnecting the hose that expels the water. See if it's clogged. If it is, then it's a couple dollar fix. If it isn't, start looking up how to remove clogs on the inside of the washer, as sites with pics and the like will be way better than anything I could tell you, seeing as how you're gonna have to disassemble the washer.

Also, you spent more in electricity and water than you would have just buying a new one. You can find those for like 2-5 bucks.
>>
>>18560882
Block in your drainage somewhere is my uneducated best guess. Either in the pipes or in the outflow on the machine. You're gonna want to drain it either way.
>>
>>18560882
Chances are that you threw a belt. There is a small electric motor at the bottom that is connected with a belt to the drum. Check that by taking one of the side panels off and looking underneath. If the belt is still on then it means you broke the clutch assembly. Not too expensive to fix but is time consuming.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.