[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shoved a guy and ran off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6770.jpg (18KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6770.jpg
18KB, 168x168px
Help! I was in a public area, walking on my way home from work.

Fucking chad with an undercut walking towards me holding a drink with his Stacy tier gf

I get triggered. I hate chad. I want Stacy. I'm not chad. Chad must suffer. So I bulldoze into him, knocking down his drink in the process and knocking him over, and run on the bus before anyone could see my face

Will I get in legal trouble for this? I'm not ready for a fight in the odd chance I see him again
>>
Ya, you would be in legal trouble if he wanted to press charges and knew how to find you, but that doesn't seem likely.
>>
>>18560601
Congratulations on dealing with your jealousy and insecurities in such an adult manner. But rest easy OP... after stacy nursed chad back to hell and fucked his brains out u can be happy browsing here 4chan like a trembling child hoping u might not get into legal trouble
>>
>>18560636
*back to health. Fucking cellphone typing
>>
>>18560601
Wow. That is like some serious 12 year old mental issues. What is wrong with you.
ive literally never heard of something so strangely pathetic.

Youre a sack of shit dude why must you bring everyone else into your sack.
>>
>>18560646
>Youre a sack of shit dude why must you bring everyone else into your sack.

Why wasn't i blessed with an easy life and top tier genetics? "Because life isn't fair"

"Stacy what the fuck happened? Why did he push me?"
"I guess life isn't fair babe".

I will be the force to bring that dose of pain that I feel every day to the entitled and the lucky.
>>
And while he'll get on with his life because you're just an asshole and there's no use in dwelling on it, you'll pat yourself on the back and then go back to quietly sitting and stewing and being pathetic.
>>
>>18560656
Hahah 10/10 dude u made me laugh. First, you didnt do shit. You are an idiot if you think pushing someone over is equaly bad as feeling pathetic in life. You dont know that chad and he's likely a better person than you and probably could have been a friend to you. Also guess what. Giving dose of pain to others doesnt take your own away. It makes it worse. Doing good takes the pain away. Keep knocking people over tho... "unstoppable force of pain and natural justice equalizer OP".
>>
>>18560656
You appear to be more sucked into the bullshit than the "chad". You chase something that you hate because generalized society and your environment have fooled you into wanting be that very guy you think you loathe. Envy is ugly
>>
Someone get this edgy faggot on a watch list before he pulls an Elliot Rodgers.
>>
Well I think you are immature but to answer you question, no. You would be amazed how far you can get with crime by not trying at all. One of the hardest murders to solve was this one case where the guy just walked into the house with a hairnet, mask and gloves, Shot the victim and left. Didnt spend unnecessary time and effort trying to clean the crime scene and by extension leaving traces behind.
>>
>>18560686
Elliott rodgers is purely a symptom of industrialization on the human mind. Nothing he did was unjustified.
>>
>>18561012
Ted K, is that you?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.