[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get best High with Oxycodone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: DrugofChoice.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DrugofChoice.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
I've been experimenting lately to find the best method to get high off oxycodone. I first got started with percoset last year in Auguest for herniated discs. I was recently moved from percoset 5-325 (5mg of oxy and 325 of tylenol) to 10-325 to 15mg straight oxycodone. Anyone have any recomendation to get the best high out of these? I've been taking tums 30-45 minutes before ingestion, and it kind of potents the high but not a whole lot. Also, if anyone has questions about any opioids I can answer a lot of questions with confidence as I have done a lot of shit.
>>
>>18560385
Hahah dude opioids are extremely addictive. Every addict i know started of course saying that he was not gonna get addicted. This is /adv/. Not /ryl/ (ruin your life). Also most addicts i know started on oxycodine then moved to heroin. So look foward to that in ur future. Have fun with your highs (and lows ;))
>>
>>18560385
stop while you're still ahead before you keep increasing your dosage and increasing it and then you turn to melting it and injecting it with a needle and then oxycodone isn't good enough anymore so you graduate to heroin and you lose your friends and family and your job.
>>
>>18560441
sorry for the rant, my sister has overdosed on heroin 3 times this year and still wont accept any help and doesn't realize she has a problem. She started like you just by stealing a few of my mothers painkillers and then eventually she stole the whole bottle, and then she started dealing drugs to feed her heroin addiction. living out of hotels and empty houses.
>>
>>18560441
Fuck man. Sounds terrible. Sorry to hear that. After it gets to that point recovery is almost impossible. Be strong anon but dont get your hopes up. Addictions fucking suck
>>
Not what I expected guys. Looking for advice for better high and got life advice. I'm afraid at this point I can't get off because when i try I just relapse. Ive been on methadone and it really doesnt curve any of my cravings as ive been taking 60-120 mg a day. Any thoughts on how to kick this? Ive been to a clinic as I hit a boiling point after stealing some drugs, but they said they cant help me unless i shit out a bunch of money i dont have or quit for at least a week.
>>
>>18560480
Also, I have already had two surgerys and I am supposed to get another one in auguest for my back, so there is also the issue of the pain.
>>
>>18560446
Im very sorry to hear about your sister.
>>
>>18560480
Im first reply anon. Honestly dude. The fuck do u expect? Props for being a fucking drug addict? Sympathy? I sure as hell dont know how to get the best opioid high... go to the forums of drugs. Also I know how addictive drugs can be but still having the "i cant get off" attitude just pisses me off. Too many good people ive known have died and have whole families suffer. One mother of a drug addict died out of an ulcer the sadness and stress her son brought her. I wont call u a garbage person but i would ask u to consider why u want to avoid reality so bad.
>>
Snort it
>>
>>18560515
Its gonna sound pretty sappy and i really dont expect sympathy. Just last year I was running track with the possibility of going to Brown University on an athletic scholarship. I was deadlifting one day without a girdle and I herniated 3 discs. I had an operation later last year and I was on methdone to help me off and the pain had mostly gone away. Then I suddenly had a reherniation and I was back on oxy but other medications meant I had to get a stronger dose because other medicines interfere with effectiness of drug. Got second surgery but didnt get off pills and now i have another reherniation and I need another surgery. I take these pills because they help me stay happy even for a little while. Ive missed out on so much and I cant get it back and my future doesnt look so bright. I mean I was going to go to Brown now im at a community college occasionally getting wheeled around because the pain gets so bad. So in closing I take them because I am miserable and lately the highs have been short and weak.
>>
>>18560549
Fair enough. That was a brave move OP. Two things. First sucks to have that happen to you. Sorry to hear that. Second if u just get little highs from life only with drugs then you are fucked to beguin with. Might as well kill yourself now. Im serious. At least 2 people i know killed themselves during a low from opiates. It was that bad. And drugs ALWAYS run out eventually. Also u have a brain. You go to college. You still can get rehab from ur back. Don't be an idiot just because u couldnt be the next quarterback star. I also have health issues so i know how much they suck. But if you go the drugs path might as well take your life now since u were not strong enough to face it in the beguinning.
>>
>>18560385
Don't do oxy
Makes it way too hard to shit
>>
>>18560574
I appreciate you my friend. Im gonna do what I can to get off the oxy. Thank you.
>>
>>18560640
Don't be afraid of failing to stay clean either. It might happen but the important thing is that you don't give up trying to get clean just because you relapse once or twice. Don't feel defeated but rather let it motivate you to try again and do better next time!
>>
>>18560640
Dont be too hard on yourself man. Getting off oxy is a long process and u might relapse. The most beneficial thing u can do is just kick the "i cant get off" attitude. That attitude is what really kills. A few highs here and there for tough times might happen. So dont beat yourself over it. (I know i may sound contradictory but im just being realistic. I have years experience with rehab process) good luck op. I must recognize that if you mean quitting then you are a brave person.
>>
>>18560480
Can you absolutely not go a week without the pills, even if putting off work? I would at least ween towards another vice like weed or kratom (not alcohol).
>>
>>18560852
Ive tried but the withdraw symptoms are really bad for me. The one that bothers me the most is the shaking, and i tried talking to my boss (i work for geek squad part time). He told me i cant anytime off right now because I have only been working there for 2 months. I'm afraid to tell him the full story because I know he'll fire me. I also talked to my gf tonight she wants me to go with her to her moms for a week and leave the pills at home (her mom is 15 hours away). So ill be forced to do withdraw so i can get into the clinic for free.
>>
>>18560852
Im honestly scared if I try to go cold turkey for a week I will die. Ive read how some people can have strokes from the withdraw, but theres a price to pay for these things i suppose.
>>
>>18560908
I'm pretty sure opiate withdrawal isn't fatal but you can feel like you're dying or have mental health issues that cause you do to stupid stuff that might be fatal. Either way you're doing something amazing by quitting, even realizing that you want to quit is great! Even if you just take small steps every once in a while to lower your dosage it's great that you're doing this before it gets out of control!
>>
Get off this junk, seen too many people die from it.

I also feel for you, I really do. A series of bad luck and prescribed pain meds led you to this. But you can lead yourself out of it, I know you can.
>>
>>18560385
take it on an empty stomach... other than a really acid-ey drink like orange juice.
>>
>>18561149
drugs are... just the best.

Then again, I'm the owner of a broken mind that's incapable of producing any type of happy chemical naturally so...
>>
two words

G R A P E F R U I T
J U I C E
>>
I took about 60 mg/day of oxycodone for like a month, and when I stopped I vomited for like a day and felt like the the worst flu of my life hit me for 3 days. Good luck with your addiction.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.