[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make friends and not be boring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Since childhood I always had a group of friends who were just there.

I've now moved to a new city and I know no-one, and I'm trying to make new friends, but its hard.

The problem is not so much meeting new people, but the fact they just seemed to be bored by me and never want to see me again. How do I stop being boring so people are actually interested in wanting to see me.
>>
go clubbing and get fucked. good way to not be scared about meeting new people is to be totally hammered.
>>
>>18560393
Okay but I never said I was scared of meeting new people, nor can I be permanently drunk.
>>
>>18560412
You're right you are boring
>>
>>18560422
thanks
>>
+1 for getting drunk as fuck
>>
>>18560365
Find a hobby. Pick up hiking or backpacking so then you actually have something to do with people.

Also the website Meetup
>>
maybe you're just destined to be alone?
>>
I'm in the same postion. Moved away and now I'm lonely as fuck. The constant isolation has made my social anxiety worse and now I'm full blown retarded. I am even too scared to go to friday night magic and play magic the gathering with the weirdest people alive.
>>
>>18560365
i suffered this a year back. I went down to a local gaming shop and started playing magic and D&D 5e. After a few months of that I found a few good people who shared the same intrest as me.
>>
>>18560365
Just stop being a boring loser and have fun
>>
>>18561447
What if I'm not a turbo nerd
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.