[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Rich are you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 259x194px
So how rich is the average anon around these parts, including liquid assets, properties, debts owed, stocks, etc.

I have a little over $3000 to my name as an 18 y/o who works as a janitor at Walmart and never spends anything, with around $500 of that invested in 3 companies.
>>
5k in gold , 2k in checking , 1200$ In stock for Apple and 1500$ constant in debit after bills and other expenses exp dragon dildos that is what I generally leave in
>>
>$3000 to my name
>around $500 of that invested in 3 companies.
that's extremely stupid
>>
>>18560370
Meant 2k in saving 1k in checking
>>
maybe $120,000?

-$98,992.50in savings
-roughly $8,000 worth of guns and ammunition
-maybe $6,000 for my car

Hm, that's about it I think.
>>
Upwards of 10 grand I'm still mullig over what to do with
8~9 in RRSPs and TFSAs
2ish for monthly stuff on hand usually

25 l, electician

I consider myself well off but life gets more expensive as I age so I need to prepare for that a lot more.
>>
File: HcT37.png (84KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HcT37.png
84KB, 1920x1080px
>>18560359

age 31
Poland...
maybe 20 $
Left job over month ago.
Unemployed
Living in fammily house, parasaiting on my grandma and mum.
Being lazy, playing computer games, taking care of garden.

Now to make you jelly...

I might have no money, no savings,...

But I have 22 years old beloved one, we will marry, she was kisless virgin INTJ 10/10 redpilled and all.. a girl which guys dream about, or dont belive that such exist.
by 10/10 I litelary mean it, living beauty, in body, mind, face, all !

I also have lots of surviving gear, equipment, clothing, crossbow for 1500 € , pets, happy house, ennormus garden..

I just stay comfy waiting till system collapse, and I enjoy life in meantime...
>>
I'm 18, have 3.5k saved and have a car that I could probably sell for a little over 10k or even 11k if I wanted to. I bought it for 12k in December tho so those two numbers pretty much cancel out.

Make about 4-500 a month because crummy hours
>>
>>18560418

I want a red pilled polish QT...
>>
File: 1489240901814.jpg (55KB, 454x745px) Image search: [Google]
1489240901814.jpg
55KB, 454x745px
>>18560456
1000€ via paypal

and I introduce you to her sis

shes very much same as her younger sis, except fact that shes obsessed about taking care of animals, guns and gloves...

also shes fragaile, weak girl + 28 y o
>>
>>18560418
ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>18560478

But I live in the US :(
>>
>>18560501

I feel sorry for you bro

western girls are morally broken mostly... trash tier... second hand girls..

move to Poland or die trying

good night lads
>>
>>18560380
It is, and it's technically gambling, but I watch that shit like a peeping tom at a children's sleepover.

But then maybe that comment was just bait for finnance anons (no it wasnt)
>>
>>18560392
>Life is more expensive with age

I figured
>>
$35,000 liquid savings, $65,000 in stocks via a 401k, and like a $5,000 car. No debts. But I'm also 31, so more time to save than most here.
>>
My most important asset is my house, which recently appraised at $240,000, when I bought it at the bottom of the market for $112k.

I have like... $10k in my 401k, and a car I bought in 2009 for $30k.

I have $5,000 in my checking/savings, and $1,000 cash on hand.

It's not the best, but I'll take it.
>>
>>18560590
Just using that to say that I felt wealthier when I was 19-21 than I do now with more funds now than I had then.

I figured it would happen too but I never realized it would be this quick.
>>
I'm 34. I've got 7k in the bank. 112k paid off on my house and a car worth approx 3k. I owe 12k on my house still. That is about it apart from possessions? I've got maybe 25k worth of shit in the house though it is insured for almost 60k. A few high ticket things, mostly music related like drums, guitars and amps, an upright bass, brass instruments, technology etc which would be expensive to replace, but a lot of the value insured is for books as have close to 2,000 and while I picked them up for pennies over the years full replacement in the case of something like a fire would be ridiculously expensive.
>>
24 year old male

~$12-15k car
~$15k savings/checking account
~$4k in 401k

Make $75k a year
>>
>>18560704
What's your job?
>>
>>18560359
26yo
$7k in bank
Car worth $17 ($5k equity)
Currently saving for a house
Biology degree gets me $45k/year
>>
>>18560359
I'm 19 living alone as a paramedic. I literally have $13 until this friday after bills fucking kill me
>>
30-year old Male
48k a year
30k in liquid assets
30k, but no equity in yet (bought it two months ago)
4k in savings/checking
>>
31-

128k per year
Married
Own 1 property for $477k
Paying mortgage on another
40k car
Maybe 100k in watches I've collected over the years
Around 27k in a CFD trading account

I'm in Australia. Mean housing prices are like 500k and average income is around 80k per year. So my situation isn't that unusual.
>>
I’m 28. Make ~125k/year plus ~15k/year in bonuses.

I have about 50k in investments/retirement accounts, another 20k in the bank, and about 60k in collectible assets that I theoretically could liquidate if I wanted to (I have zero intention on doing so)
>>
How should one go about understanding these topics? 19 he old here parents didn't teach me shit about being a adult. I'm most curious about stocks and how they work.
>>
>>18561030
Nigga me too we fucked
>>
>>18560359
about tree fiddy
>>
26 years old
$20k in savings
$2k in checking
Owe ~$6k on a car I got 2 years ago
No other bills or debts (parents have old grandfathered plans that make it cheaper for them to pay for my stuff too than to separate and pay for just theirs despite the exact same coverage)
Living with parents
Want to invest some savings but no clue how
One test away from obtaining a real estate agent license
Tempted to pay off the car and have no debts but I'd also have no source of credit
>>
>>18560359
In terms of cash, I have less than a thousand dollars to my name and I work as a full-time programmer. Mortgage, credit card debt, and bills fucking suck.

In terms of assets, I have about $50k in equity on my house and another $20k on retirement.
>>
18yo
Balkans
living with parents
100$ in crypto
150$ in bank
90$ in cash
when the school year starts I will recieve 25$ a month cuz I have good grades
>>
$900 in savings
$2400 in debt
quite a bit in assets though i've never gotten anything appraised, and i'm not even sure what all counts as "assets". but i basically have a recording studio where i live; microphone, mixer, monitors, guitars, amps, synthesizers/drum machine/sampler, recording interface. i own pretty much everything in there. id guess it's somewhere close to 10k all together. a few thousand worth of art. i've also got about $2000 worth of vinyl and a car that's worth probably something.

in case you couldn't tell from this post i'm pretty awful with money and don't really know anything about finances
>>
25, 30 dollars to my name, unemployed. Had to quit my job to get surgery because they wouldn't let me take a medical leave that long. Insurance covered most of it so I'm not in debt right now but it's about to start adding up pretty fast soon.
>>
>>18561083
What do you mean source of credit? You're losing 10% off your credit every year. If you have liquidity, pay up shithead.
>>
Bought my house , cash, last month.
$140,000
Own my truck (no note) $45,000
No credit card debt.
Crappy but easy job making $48k, but a stepping stone to much better pay.
20k in cash,
45k in retirement investments
15k in bank ( checking, cds and savings)

40k in student debt. That i will have payed off in 3 years.

30years old.

My secret?
Ive been saving 25% of my pay since i was 16.
I side hustle ( i do light construction and handy man work )
I dont have a wife

I now save 25% for retirement 30% to debt, 20% for bills, food, gas, insurance, ect.
The rest is my spending money, but i dont spend much.
>>
>>18560359

i have about 1000 bucks but im gonna blow it all by the end of september.
>>
>>18560359
I have like $500 worth of lego so I'm worth about $800
>>
>>18561043
21 here's joining in. i got 27 fucking dollars nibber been dropping job applications though
>>
About $25k in savings
Car is worth around $5k
>>
>>18561420
My dad had to co-sign on the car because I literally had no credit to get a loan on it in the first place. According to the financial dude I spoke with at my bank, if I pay it off I'll have nothing on credit which is both unusual and bad for my credit score which I'll want to be high to get a good loan to buy a house when my gf and I get married next winter. I feel like the guy was bullshitting me but I have no clue how any of this shit works and all my dad said was "trust me, don't go into debt unless you can pay it off before the interest rates spike"
>>
File: 1358395413714.jpg (33KB, 399x210px) Image search: [Google]
1358395413714.jpg
33KB, 399x210px
hi data miners
$10k emergency cash
$20k checking
$20k IRA
$60k 401k
$80k brokerage

income at $84k/year
virgin, live with parents
>>
21 year old with maybe 350 bucks to my name.
>>
>let my parents run my life for me.

Unsurprisingly I have 100$ to my name and going homeless.
>>
>>18560359
34, about 2k or so

>Didn't get to do high school
>Homeless with family and unstable living situations on and off from about 12 to 16
>Go into construction for 10+ years
>Decide to go to school for mechatronics or robotics engineering

Took a few years to learn the math but I'm finally doing calculus the calculus series and going into physics / comp sci, and president of my college's robotics club
>>
Still a college student
1k in 401k
8k in the bank

Money is from software internships, during the school year I'm a full time student. Thankful my Parents are paying for school(expected to in upper middle class Asian neighborhood).
>>
File: 1498801158036.jpg (247KB, 2048x973px) Image search: [Google]
1498801158036.jpg
247KB, 2048x973px
>31 years old
>11k + in savings

I don't have a serious job, but I am studying for my A+ at the moment and looking to move up in IT. Have experience but need a real certification to start off, and then get other certs.

I live with my mother, no girlfriend and debt free.

>Inb4 you live with your mother.

She is a cancer survivor. Still lame, but I have a slight excuse. Could be worse I guess.
>>
24. Dead ass broke, I have a few bucks but I need a pack of cigarettes so not for long. Totally dependent on and living with my parents right now. It was a depressed college dropout situation. Was neet for two years, had a minimum wage job for a year, now I'm back in school and will graduate within the year. But no job, so no money by now, considering I'm paying rent and buy food, gas and cigarettes. I'm actually in debt to my parents. It's embarrassing, glad I'll at least have a degree soon and can focus on getting a job and moving out.
>>
>>18560359
I work 40 hours/week at one of two local cafes (I switch between them depending on where I'm needed; owned by the same company).
It's 90% a very lazy job, just chill, talk shit with customers and clean benches/mop the floor at the end of the day. Once or at most twice a week I have to sort some stuff and unpack deliveries.
I get about $2100/month on this. It's not a lot, but it requires zero education or effort to get into, and it's chill as fuck. I'm 24 and before I started on this I had no interest in a future at all, been depressed for over a decade. Everyone tells me that I'm doing such a good job, so I might look into something similar when my period here ends next year. Probably McDonalds.
>>
>>18564922
You'll make it anon, just don't think too much about it, let things kind of just flow into your life. It's what I did >>18565367 I guess, and I'm becoming a little bit happier. Sitting at home and feeling sorry for myself gives me no energy to do any fun things, while working at a job that I don't hate does
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.