[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO I MAKE MY PUBES LESS SCRATCHY!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Just trimmed them and their sharp af. Tried conditioner, didn't help. Do I need special black people conditioner or something? Also, if I do this more often will they stop driving me insane every time?
>>
>>18560293
>Do I need special black people conditioner or something?
kek

don't trim them too short, and you'll be fine
>>
>>18560323
This doesn't help my current situation.
>>
>>18560396
just deal with it, what are you, a woman?
>>
>>18560432
Yes. Yes I am.
>>
>>18560293
I'm going to get my pubic hair lasered off. All of it. I fucking hate my pubes. I can never get a close shave, even freshly shaved you can see the dark hairs just sitting under my pale skin so it looks gross. Then the stubble comes, along with ingrown hairs, bleeding from the slightest aggravation, and pus. Then it gets hairy and starts trapping period chunks. I'm tired of it.
>>
>>18560512
Are you going to get one of those self-laser kits, or are you doing it professionally?
>>
>>18560552
I'm going to have it done professionally. I've already gotten my armpit hair lasered off. I used a groupon for six sessions, and it's fucking fantastic. I can shave however frequently or infrequently I want, no more thick dark hairs, no more ingrown hairs or pus. It's amazing. I'm going in for my last session and then I'm turning right back around and getting the laser from puss puss to pooper
>>
>>18560560
Groupon, huh? Maybe I should start grouponing. I hate exposing my genitals to strangers, but that does sound worth it.
>>
>>18560293
Actually yea.

First go get "no bump " or "bump stop" from the ethnic shaving /hair care aisle.

Or okeefs "working hands"
Basicly they are both hydroxy acids that eill soften up the area.

Next time. Use scissors to trim the hair before shaving, better yet usr an epilator . Or use a dipilitator cream made for use around the genitals, or get a professional waxing.
>>
>>18560613
I mean hey, if showing a fellow woman my genitals six times means no more enduring hell from shaving, I'll gladly let her rummage through the folds
>>
>>18560614
What are the cashiers going to think when they see a white chick buying black people hair products?
>>
>>18560619
they'll think you're getting your house nigger prepped for your freakier guests
>>
>>18560629
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>18560629
kek'd, inspite of myself.
>>
>>18560618
OP, I'm thinking about getting laser treatments. Does it really go away after 6 treatments? Does it grow back after?
>>
>>18560619
They will think your getting the black dick at home, complain about how white women are taking all the good black men. Ring up your order, send you on your way, a half hour later they will go on break.

On break La-shanda and Champaign will be sitting there reading stolen US weekly and People , when Jaquanda walks in and starts talking about the bitchy white gurl who was buyn face smoother for her handsom black bull. Then inevitably the conversation will turn to ehich of their baby daddys isnt pay child support, or how each needs to find a real mab, but they dont want that nerdy , stable ,guy who works at the bank inside the store, what they really want is to take then new unloader, back behind the cardboard bailer and fuck his brains out on the sacks of rice, because he looks like he is a bad boy who would treat them right, and lay some pipe.
>>
>>18561998

Do you really dedicate this much time to fantasizing about black people?
>>
>>18562267
I manage 50 of them.

This is straight out of real life.
>>
You laser it and then you meet the man of your dreams who only gets hard from a nice hairy pussy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.