[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im a terrible person and i no longer want to live.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1501034840599.jpg (25KB, 506x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501034840599.jpg
25KB, 506x960px
i was dating this guy who messed up a lot this last couple of years. being late (or not showing up) to dates , disappearing at times , making fun of me , among other things

i was sad at first, but once i saw i could guilt trip him with all of the stuff he did. i did , all year long. i felt pleasure in seeing him cry and doing things for me , every little bad thing he would do , i would guilt trip him with

i would lash out to him from time to time , telling him how hes not perfect and stuff. i even told him he was "useless" and that i hoped all the bad he did would haunt him for the rest of his life.

a week ago he told me he couldn't do this no more , that he would never be the man i wanted and that he feels useless. and i realized what ive been doing all this time.

i feel mostly indifferent to him leaving, but i feel awful for what i did and i cant even apologize, he blocked me from everywhere instagram, twitter, facebook, snapchat, everything. he doesnt want to see me, he says we're a toxic relationship.

am i that bad of a person?
>>
>>18560159
You're not a bad person. You were just suffering and your raw pain made you lash out. You especially aren't a bad person because you are self-aware, and you feel guilt for how you treated him. A truly bad person would continue their behavior with no guilt or remorse.
>>
>>18560159
>am i that bad of a person?
yes, you are
you should probably either become a hermit or kill yourself and donate your body to science
>>
Even though he basically instigated the incident, you could've simply broken up with him instead of going out of your way to make him miserable. You seem to be manipulative psychopath but I don't know if there's anyway to help you there. I can't say I blame him for blocking you on everything. He did what you should've done in the first place, which is leave.
>>
He sounds like a dick
You sound like an awful person
>>
>>18560171
i was really manipulative , sociopath , i don't know.

i didnt like him being happy. not when i was feeling bad for something he did , even the times i would try to leave it seemed impossible to me. there was always something that happened , something that would bring us together again.

i believe this time he is not coming back.
>>
I think that's for the better. You want some advice? Just don't do it again! But more than that, figure out why you relished his pain. You stated it was because of slights he inflicted, but why did you feel the need to trap him in a cage of guilt? I'm just presupposing so correct me if I'm wrong, but was it because you felt more in control this way?
>>
>>18560296
i didnt want him to go , in a way. he was really special, probably one of the most special people i got to meet.

but he didnt notice how much i loved him , he didnt noticed all the stuff i did for him. every time he would do something hurtful , like leaving with his pals or going weeks at times without talking. i would just rage.

when i did i wanted to inflict pain , but i wasn't completely aware of it. i dont know how 2 describe it.
>>
are you a scorpio?
>>
>>18560397
I think that's more normal than you think. Us humans can be very spiteful.
However much you love him, if he won't or can't reciprocate, then it's not much of a relationship, is it? If I was in your position, I would feel pretty angry too. But you shouldn't have guilt-tripped him. You can't do things for people and expect something in return; they have to give it. At least, concerning love anyway.
>>
You're a fucking abusive person. You're no better than a wife beater.
>>
>>18560159
You're an awful person and human being. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? If my bf ever did this to me, id leave too.
>>
>>18560165
t. that bitch who made her bf kill himself
>>
You`re a cunt, you sound like my abusive ex girlfriend you need to grow the fuck up and be assertive without being a piece of shit OR die alone. Your choice.
>>
Why are you all placing the blame on OP when her boyfriend sounds just as shitty?
>>
>>18560449
What makes you say that?
>>
>>18560459
>once i saw i could guilt trip him with all of the stuff he did. i did , all year long. i felt pleasure in seeing him cry and doing things for me
Borderline psychopathic behaviour.
>>
>>18560159
> all of the stuff he did
If he wanted to be a better boyfriend, he'd have cleaned up his act and stopped standing you up for dates and disappearing. He was probably cheating on you. Good for you for standing up for yourself: now go find one who is an inch taller, a smidge better looking, better in the sack, and fucking punctual.
>>
>>18560459
Yes, but OP made the board, and her boyfriend's shitty behavior does not excuse her shitty behavior
>>
>>18560449
Not him, but that chick used the same arguments in court. Judge & jury didn't bite.
>>
>>18560425
i think what pissed me the most was how he always promised change , change that never came. i waited for almost three years without counting this one.

sure , it wasnt a relationship and he was a fucking douchebag for making me wait for a promise he wouldnt fulfill.

thanks , anon.
>>
File: 4L_SwkTGfuf.jpg (79KB, 640x592px) Image search: [Google]
4L_SwkTGfuf.jpg
79KB, 640x592px
Do it pussy
>>
>>18560487
No one is ever gonna take you seriously. I don't say this to be mean, it just is what it is. No amount of campaigning will change that. People will nod, say you're brave and show understanding, but they'll never respect you. Neither genders.
>>
>>18560502
That being said, do what makes you happy as long as you don't hurt anyone.
>>
>>18560443
>>18560438
>>18560175
>>18560169

sure i was awful , i will give that to y'all. and if he does in fact commits suicide will be all my fault and i take full responsibility for it.

and he is suicidal , so yeah.

im pretty awful , in a way i just did what i felt at the time and was wrong and stupid.
>>
>>18560486
What did he promise out of curiosity anon?
>>
>>18560507
Then you literally want to see him kill himself. You know that he is suicidale and you keep pushing on?

wew
>>
>>18560165
Hitler became self aware in the bunker, so he's not a bad guy!

fuck off you dumb slut
>>
>>18560509
well , after fucking up a lot of times he asked for a second chance because i was supposedly a special person to him. i gave him more than a second chance , like three or four. then the circle began.

he promised me he wouldnt hurt me again , that he would be more careful next time , he would spend time w/ me and such.
>>
>>18560510

i dont want him to kill himself , i still love him , somewhat. but he is unstable like that.

and what just because youre depressed suddenly i cant point your flaws? i should just let shit pass. sorry i admit guilt tripping was shitty , but i won't say pointing his flaws makes me a bad person.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.