[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become more masculine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: babadook.png (333KB, 540x566px) Image search: [Google]
babadook.png
333KB, 540x566px
I have never really been much of a mans man so to speak. I was raised by a single mother, and I never really had any male friends growing up, and I was usually one to be picked on and realistically looking back I was a total pussy. I guess I want to change because I am tired of all other guys being too rough and tumble for me, I hate always having my coworkers be dicks to me because they can sense I am different and I don't really get that because I do my best to avoid talking to them, I also still end up always being the one all my internet friends and I have no idea if they're serious or if they legitimately hate me because I used to hang out around a group of people that used to always be dicks to me and I had no idea they hated me until they directly said it to my face, but that makes me wonder if they actually did or if it was just banter I took seriously. I also recognize that if I ever want to have a wife I have to be able to protect her because such is the way nature intended and no chicks like a pussy. I meant in the past I did some working out and I got somewhat strong, but I still felt incredibly weak if that made any sense, I have no idea why that is but I eventually stopped working out because it felt useless.
Sorry for the blogpost, I don't know where else to say this shit that has been bothering me.
>>
do nofap which will increase testosterone therefore more masculinity
>>
>>18559979
God you sound like a pussy
Stop caring about what other people think, it's feminine as shit
>>
start lifting and fix your self esteem. no doubt the bullying made you fearful and people(bullies) can sense that

cut all the people who treat you like shit and stop saying bad shit about yourself.

you're fine, and take 90% of posts here with a grain of salt. unfortunately this is a place trolls come to troll on people with deep issues. and they ruin this board
>>
>>18559979
In your eyes, what is masculinity? What are manly men like? Basically, what do you want to be more like? The more specifically you can answer this question to yourself, the better.

If you continue making the same choices, decisions, and thoughts, you will get the same results. Change your choices to more closely reflect the kind of person you want to be
>>
>>18560238
By literally an insignificant amount.

See picture, it's you.
>>
>>18559979
>I want to change because I am tired of all other guys being too rough and tumble for me
Have any examples?

Otherwise, talk to HR or find a different job, if possible. It's very unlikely that you will turn your current image around because these people have already extensively interacted with you. You can become a completely different person to new people, however.
>>
You could be like me and take the shit until you regress into a state of perpetual hatred and through proxy appear to be masculine through continuous aggression.
>>
>>18559979
>I am tired of all other guys being too rough and tumble for me
What do you mean by this? Are they physically harassing you or is this just some sort of perception of yours?

In general it sounds like you need to get comfortable with violence. You should get into a contact sport, preferably a combat sport/martial art, but I imagine something like rugby would work as well. Shooting might make you feel better as well, but you need to be more comfortable unarmed.

Also learn to write ffs.
>>
Step one: go to the cheapest gym you can find and workout an hour a day, start eating healthy

Step two: create a resume that is so badass that you start noticing your self worth and what others can appreciate in you

step three: get a job that wont suck your soul as fast and know that if you have a bad day the gym rats will help spot you

step four: start talking with more women, even if its to just ask how theyre day is going, ask if theyd like to walk to the nearest coffee shop...coffee is on you because its NOT a date and theyre trading your time

Step five: notice your confidence has built overtime and youre willing to try crazier shit thus being more manly

Step six: profit
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.