[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

scared of having to live with roommates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

parents are moving farther away from uni so it's no longer feasible to live with them and commute. but apartments are expensive and the only way to get by would be to live with roommates. im absolutely terrified at the prospect of living with a bunch of strangers i've never met for 8 months. this is really stressing me out /adv/ what do i do
>>
It's shit
you're going to have to come to terms with it being shitty
once you start doing it becomes NOT scary and NOT stressful, just really really shitty

if you could get a place with just one other roommate you're going to have a better time
>>
>>18559930
meditate , use the headspace app
>>
>>18560040
wait, shitty in what way

what's stressing me out is the idea of having to share living space with others
>>
Would you be living with other students? If so then that wouldn't be so bad. I had great times living with people in student houses, and I generally fucking hate people.

If random working people then yeah it's not ideal. But you will get used to it. I'm not a student anymore and I still live in a share (thank you, UK housing crisis) and pretty much every day I wish I had my own place, but I'm pretty sure everyone else does too, so there's a mutual understanding and respect that you don't get in student housing. That said, it's fucking awkward as shit. Living with 1-2 other people that you can get to know is the ideal, more than that and it just becomes a bunch of people cleaning up and dealing with each others shit without any interest in actually being friends. It's literally just coexistence.
>>
I've had great experiences with living with roommates. My advice would be to live with males only, no exception whatsoever and you'll be fine.
>>
Eh me and my roommates do pretty well together since we all rent a house , the most difficult part if making sure ground rules are understood , mainly shit like no drugs , or no shit like loud music after 10 or so , otherwise it's pretty ok really
>>
>>18559930
dress up nice and cute so you can be their little girlfriend :3c
>>
>>18560063
What stresses you out about sharing living space with others?
>>
>>18559930
just get a 2 bedroom instead of 4
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.